The list below is only a sample of the types of conditions that can be addressed with systemic proteolytic enzymes. If you are still wondering how one little substance can support all of these conditions, remember that they all have one thing in common – excess fibrin, which causes a reduction in blood flow.
- The 2 Worst Fats for Your Health
- The 3 Best Fats for Your Health
- The Industrial Solvent in Your Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Beer and Cheese
- Got Spider Veins or Varicose Veins? These Enzymes May Eliminate Them
- The Hidden Health Dangers of MSG
- How to Fight Viruses in Your Body … with Enzymes!
- Memory Problems? Check Your Heart!
- Systemic Enzymes vs. Digestive Enzymes: Which Do You Really Need?
- The 5 Healthiest National Chain Restaurants
- The 5 Unhealthiest National Chain Restaurants