The list below is only a sample of the types of conditions that can be addressed with systemic proteolytic enzymes. If you are still wondering how one little substance can support all of these conditions, remember that they all have one thing in common – excess fibrin, which causes a reduction in blood flow.
- Depression May Be a SYMPTOM Of Inflammation
- 13 Little-Known Reasons to HATE Processed Foods
- 9 Odd but Common Things that HURT Your Workout
- The Best and Worst Climates for Pain
- These “Bugs” Help Lower Blood Pressure, Study Finds …
- Skydiving Into Pain (And How I Got Better Fast)
- Fight Endometriosis Naturally With Systemic Enzyme Therapy
- The 7 Best “Good Mood” Foods
- Enzyme Therapy for Ovarian Cysts? What Your Doctor Didn’t Tell You
- Placebo is BETTER for Pain Than Tylenol!