massage to treat painful muscles, or plan to get
a therapeutic massage anytime in the near future
From the Desk of:
I have a confession to make as a massage therapist.
If you’ve ever gotten a massage to treat muscle-pain in your neck & back, legs & hips or some other part of your body… you probably didn’t need to spend the money.
Because there are FOUR MAJOR FLAWS with massage therapy you should know about.
Massage Therapy Flaw #1: Massage is not a one-time fix for muscle pain. You feel great when you get one and for awhile afterwards.
But a week or two goes by and your muscles start to hurt again. For lasting relief you’ll need to go back often, and at $80-$150 a pop massage therapy gets very expensive over time.
Massage Therapy Flaw #2: Because it’s so expensive you put off going for months at a time. Some people almost never get the treatments they need for no other reason than they can’t afford them.
It’s a shame. You shouldn’t have to be Donald Trump to get relief from painful muscles.
Massage Therapy Flaw #3: You’re not getting instant treatment. You have to schedule a session, wait around with painful muscles for days or weeks.
It would be so much better if you could get a deep-tissue massage whenever you want it.
Massage Therapy Flaw #4: You can walk away feeling worse than before the massage. Some people hate getting deep-tissue massages because they feel so bad afterward.
Why? Because aggressive massage creates micro-tears in the muscles, often activating dormant trigger points, causing pain.
masseuse CAREFULLY massage away your aches and pains
each and every night…Well, say hello to a perfect world ….
You’re going to love this.
There is a way to get a “personal masseuse” to give you gentle, deep massages every day of the year – and you don’t have to spend $30,000 to keep him on staff.
I’m talking about a home massage-therapy system you can use right away to melt away the tiny knots in your muscles.
For about 40-cents a day you can get a daily deep-tissue massage to relive life’s aches and pains – with NONE of the drawbacks of traditional massage therapy…
You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars all year long to get relief… You don’t need to put off getting your massage because it costs so much… You don’t have to wait a month in between massages …
You don’t need to suffer through aggressive massages because you’ll have all the time in the world to get a gentle massage …
back-pain… joint-pain… even the numbness
in your hands and feet – are all likely caused by trigger-points in your muscles!
Here at The Healthy Back Institute we’ve talked a lot about how trigger points – the tiny knots that form in your muscles – are the source of so many types of pain …
Discovered by President John F. Kennedy’s doctor, trigger points in muscles are increasingly becoming recognized as the cause of up 75% of muscle and tissue pain. Seventy-five percent!
These dime-sized landmines in your tissues cause your muscles to tighten and shorten. And because they tighten your muscles they start to change the way your body moves.
They limit the movement in one muscle causing it to weaken over time.
Have you ever tried to rub a sore, painful muscle and no matter what you did you couldn’t quite “get” to the painful spot?
Those are trigger points!
It’s called “referred pain” and it’s when the real cause of the pain is a point in the muscle but you FEEL the pain several inches away – so you can never quite find the perfect spot to massage.
how to identify your body’s trigger-points
In them you’ll get an atlas of your body’s trigger-points so you can find the (often surprising) points to relieve pain you may have had for years – including …
- Trigger-points causing mid-back pain
- Trigger-points causing low-back pain
- Trigger-points causing upper-back pain
- Trigger points causing hip and leg pain
- Trigger points causing neck pain
- Trigger-points causing shoulder pain
- And more!
applies deep pressure to silence your trigger-points
Developed by a board-certified neurological chiropractor, this advanced self-treatment system gives you a massage therapist on call.
Easy to use, it completely relaxes your muscles by using your body weight to apply deep, gentle pressure to trigger-points in your muscles.
Plus, your Trigger Point Self-Treatment System is really like having a small army of therapists to help you because you get special treatment techniques to fully deactivate your trigger points …
Gentle Deep-Tissue Massage: If you’re body is sensitive you can use the Variable therapeutic compression technique to get relief without overworking your muscles …
Do-it-Yourself Myofascial Release: Experience amazing relief when you loosen and relax the spider-web of connective tissue running through your muscles …
Fibromyalgia? The Position Release Technique is perfect for you, if regular massage has ever hurt you, this methods is perfect …
Stretch Your Spine: You can even do spinal-traction and decompression with this system to relieve the effects of gravity on your spinal -system …
And that’s just for starters!
365 days (a FULL YEAR) to put it to the test…
I know not every solution is for everyone. Something that works miracles for one person doesn’t always help someone else.
That’s why we’re offering this fool-proof guarantee:
Try it out for a year and if at any time you’re not absolutely delighted with the relief you get by having an in-house self-massage system, just return it for a FULL AND COMPLETE REFUND.
Call us now toll-free at 1-800-216-4908 or order your system using our secure online shopping cart.
It’s simple. We’re out to help you, not soak you and we figure if we let you try it for a year you’ll LOVE the way it makes you feel.
You’ll get a 90-Minute video explaining how to find all the trigger points causing you pain…
You’ll get treatment instructions so you know exactly how to get rid of your pain-causing trigger points…
You’ll get a Trigger-Point Guide Book detailing:
- Step-by-step pictures of how to treat different types of pain…
- A compete trigger-point guide showing over 27 major areas trigger points appear on your body…
- How to find treatment points and what to do with them …
- A pictorial treatment guide so you can SEE how to treat your painful muscles (this is the key)…
- Special therapeutic techniques you can use to get the most out of the system…
- The Trigger-Point Treatment Platform with 16 massage “digits” to fit all the nooks and crannies of your muscles to get rid of all types of pain…
Plus, you get a FULL YEAR to try the system out and be 100% confident that you absolutely love using it, or you can your MONEY-BACK.
Since there’s no risk to you, why not give it a shot? Why not get a massage every day? You deserve it! Plus you are going to just love how quickly you’ll be able to silence those nagging aches and pains!
Steve Hefferon, CMT, PTA
P.S. Don’t take my word for it, ask the folks who’ve already used it…
“This system is incredible! I can move, run, and exercise again. It is fantastic to know that I can do something positive to get rid of my pain. I threw out all of my pills. Now I just pop on the system and dig out those trigger points.”
~Cindy T. Macon, GA
“My life is so much easier to handle without being in constant pain. The system has given me the freedom I was looking for. Everyone needs to try one!”
~Sam M. New York NY
“Because of a whiplash injury, I had years of chronic upper back and neck pain, but not anymore! Thanks to this unique fantastic little device.”
~Susan H. Pittsburgh, PA
Click here to claim your copy of the Trigger Point Self-Treatment System today!
Love Our Articles?
Subscribe to our Less Pain, More Life! newsletter and get breakthrough pain relief tips!
- Will Massage Help Your Back Pain? Massage therapy has become an increasingly popular treatment for back pain. But is massage merely a short-term “feel good” remedy...
- Get a Deep-Tissue Massage every day of the week in the comfort of your own home Fibromyalgia? The Position Release Technique is perfect for you. If regular massage has ever hurt you, this works wonders...... read more »...
- Alternative Back Pain Treatments, including Massage, Meditation, Acupuncture, Hypnosis ect… Why do we call mind-body techniques such as massage, meditation, hypnosis, or acupuncture “alternative” treatments when they’ve been around since...
- A Rare Case of Upper Back Surgery Upper back surgery made the news earlier this year when U.S. Senator Blanche Lincoln underwent a procedure to remove part of...
- Massage Rollers – The Top Recommended & Why Massage rollers are inexpensive, effective tools that reduce muscle pain. They’re also the ultimate “sleeper product” when it comes...