“I am a 43 year old female who has been stricken with osteoarthritis. People look at me and see a vibrant, healthy looking person, but they have no idea what’s happening on the inside of my body. I have suffered with lower back and neck pain for three year’s now. For the past three month’s I have been inverting, and cannot begin to describe the relief I have experienced. I would like to encourage anyone sitting on the fence about inversion, to jump off and try it. You have nothing to lose but sleepless nights and long hours of discomfort.”
- The 2 Worst Fats for Your Health
- The 3 Best Fats for Your Health
- The Industrial Solvent in Your Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Beer and Cheese
- Got Spider Veins or Varicose Veins? These Enzymes May Eliminate Them
- The Hidden Health Dangers of MSG
- How to Fight Viruses in Your Body … with Enzymes!
- Memory Problems? Check Your Heart!
- Systemic Enzymes vs. Digestive Enzymes: Which Do You Really Need?
- The 5 Healthiest National Chain Restaurants
- The 5 Unhealthiest National Chain Restaurants