3 Ways to Eliminate Joint Pain

There’s a powerful trio of substances that surpass all the rest – including a popular prescription medication – in reducing inflammation, relieving pain and improving joint function.

Unlike many joint formulas which only mask the pain, these three ingredients go to work at the source of the problem – the eroding cartilage and resulting inflammation. Rebuilding and protecting cartilage and synovial fluid – all critical to healthy joint function – along with controlling inflammation, are key to providing long-lasting comfort and ease of movement.

The first of these three ‘power’ ingredients – Glucosamine – is one of the main building blocks of cartilage and is naturally found in joint structures.

Glucosamine …

• Enhances your body’s ability to make collagen and proteoglycans — substances essential for rebuilding joints
  • Helps your body make synovial fluid, which lubricates your joints.
  • Protects your cartilage from the destructive actions of NSAIDs.

The purest and most stable form, glucosamine HCL, is readily absorbed by the body and contains no added sodium or potassium salts.
The addition of Chondroitin Sulfate adds to glucosamine HCL’s cartilage-building abilities.
Chondroitin Sulfate also plays a major role in the production of cartilage:

• Helps create cartilage tissue by attaching to collagen and elastin
  • Maintains healthy joint cartilage by attracting and retaining water
  • Protects cartilage against destructive enzymes
  • Facilitates the passage of essential nutrients for cartilage repair

The landmark double-blind National Institute of Health’s (NIH) Arthritis Intervention Trial (GAIT) studied the effects of glucosamine HCL and chondroitin together on 1583 subjects. The combination of the two surpassed a popular prescription drug for effectively relieving moderate to severe pain!

The third ‘power’ ingredient, MSM, sometimes referred to as the ‘miracle molecule’, contains that one element critical to the functioning of every cell – sulfur.

When your cells are low in sulfur, your body can’t repair damaged tissue fast enough. In fact, research shows that joint problems tend to be associated with low levels of sulfur in the body.

With today’s diets, it’s difficult to get enough sulfur from your food as cooking and processing quickly destroy sulfur. The only way to ensure high enough levels of sulfur is to take supplemental MSM.

So how does MSM support healthy joint function?

• Supports and strengthens cartilage.
  • Supplies the sulfur needed to build healthy new cells.
  • Promotes normal physical functioning by helping to fight inflammation.
  • Helps soothe muscle and joint pain and reduces muscle spasms.
  • Inhibits the transmission of pain impulses along nerve fibers.
  • Promotes healthy blood supply, supplying oxygen and nutrients to cartilage and removing toxic wastes.

Naturally, you want a fast, effective solution to your stiffness, aches, and pains.
And, if you’re like many folks, you don’t want the harmful and uncomfortable side effects that accompany so many products. Most solutions provide only temporary relief at best and do nothing to tackle the root of the problem.

This powerful trio – Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin Sulfate, and MSM – bring long-lasting pain relief and comfort by working deep at the source to ease inflammation, swelling, and breakdown of cartilage.

And these three substances form the basis for our fast-acting, liquid joint pain relief formula, Super Joint Supportâ„¢. If you suffer from any type of aches or pains, especially joint-related, I encourage you to see how effective this formula is.

Love Our Articles?

Subscribe to our Less Pain, More Life! email newsletter and get breakthrough pain relief tips!

Comments

1. Bobbi Henderson says

This is a wonderful article and speaks to so many or my questions about joint pain. But, What about those of us who have a reaction to the gulcosamine..I understand there is a different form of gulcosamine that we can take… Which one is in the super joint support?

What a fabulous blog..so much wonderful information!

Barbara “Bobbi” Henderson, Health & Lifestyle Coach

2. Mary MacIntyre says

Thank you for your article. You provide clear information about the function of these ingredients. ALso a great newsclip. Thanks.
    Mary MacIntyre

3. nic literal says

i have been taking these supplements by nutritional plus one tablet a day but after consuming 60tabs i still found no relief. am i taking the dosage insufficiently because it says take 3tabs per servings. i have been diagnosed with cervical spondylosis with osteophytes formation along the margins of the lower cervical vertebrae. neural foraminal intrusions are seen at c6-7 bilaterally though alignment, curvature and intervertebral disc spaces are maintained. my doctor says i have no arthritis but i continue to experience joint pains or muscle pains/spasms that radiates to my traps, shoulders, upper back, forearms, elbow and hands. sometimes one or the other parts are pain free but will transfer to other parts, like i used to have middle back pain now that it’s gone it transferred to my lower back although all the pains are manageable. if i have no arthritis why is it that cervical spondylosis is also called osteoarthritis? need your expert second opinion on this. by the way jesse muchas i like to get a copy of the 7day back pain cure i’m constrained to ask your group because i have no master card to declare. i’m already a retiree at age 53 and just living a very simple life here in the philippines. hope i could get some thoughts from you even just thru your website on various concerns that affect my medical condition. thank you so much.

4. nic says

is nutritional plus a reputable distributor of health products from USA. i just bought the supplements in one of the health stores here in the philippines. thanks.

5. John Wright says

Great trio of nutrients. You might add Knox gelatin or bone soup. Along with a complete liquid mineral supplement. 10 years ago I was starting to get arthritic type pains in my knees and shoulders. 30 days pain gone.

6. louis delsarte says

I would like to buy six bottles of heal and soothe and the six bottles of the sleep aid, I do
    not trust online money transations, I perfer to send a money order to the correect address, I’am old school, I did not grow up with the internet.
    Do you have to cosume a large amount of these products before they begin to work? Please let me know the price for this order and the cost for shipping Louis Delsarte

7. Admin says

Hi Louis,

Thank you for your query.

While they do read, review and monitor this blog I suggest that you contact them direct with your query using the following link; http://ltbp.wpengine.com/customersupport.html
    or call them on: 1800-216-4908

They will then be able to address your specific questions and discuss any more personal information, with more privacy than is available on a public blog.

I have also removed your tel no from your post to ensure your privacy.

8. sjd says

I have sciatica in both legs and have found Heal & Sooth to be a big help for the pain. For my shoulder pain, and my husband’s shoulder pain I used niacinamide and was healed in 3 months time, instead of getting surgery. (Yes, this is the same dirivative of vit B-3 that was shown to cure Alzheimers by a well known reaearch hospital in california).

9. S.Kailasam says

Excellant article about the use of glucospamine,chondriatin sulphate&MSM which I am using for my joint pain with some relief.after going through your article on these 3 I feel I have to increase the dosage to 2 tablets a day.Now regarding taking niacinnamide which was mentioned in one of the comments received as mentioned above kindly suggest the dosage if taken internally.
    With regards,