Love Our Website? Get More Free Pain Relief Tips From Us!

Reflexology for Back Pain

Here’s a short video demonstrating Reflexology for Back Pain

Foot ReflexologyFoot Reflexology

Hope you found this quick video helpful. Please be sure to share your feedback by commenting below.

Thanks for the requests for a downloadable PDF of these fantastic charts….here you go…enjoy!

Download Foot Reflexology Charts Here

Incoming search terms:

• reflexology lower back pain

Related posts:

1. Reflexology: Press Away Your Pain   Ultra Powerful Pain Reliever (still legal)   A full quarter of all the bones in your body are in...
  2. Are Your Shoes Contributing To Your Back Pain? I am always amazed when I see women wearing high heels… How could you possibly put those things on, feel...
  3. The Best and Worst States for Back Pain By Jesse Cannone Two years ago I wrote a book, The 7-Day Back Pain Cure. When the book was...
  4. Back Pain Office Ergonomics: How to Prevent and Relieve Back Pain at Work How to Relieve (and prevent) Back Pain at Work Does your back hurt from sitting? Is your pain worse at...
  5. Back Pain Office Chair Reviews In our last video I showed you how to avoid back pain at work with some simple ergonomic tips on...
This entry was posted in Reflexology, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Samuel
    Posted November 9, 2009 at 8:01 pm | Permalink

I have always been intrigued by reflexology (though never tried it) It just seems like the human body is so complex and it makes sense that your feet would have an impact on a lot of things.

2. Zev Davis
    Posted November 10, 2009 at 3:19 am | Permalink

Now if I only knew “exactly” where to do the massage. It’s likely if I am somewhere in the ball park, I find something that I have improved.

Apropos to Samuel, my acupuncturist looks at my tongue, and my homeopath looks “into my eyes”. If my understanding of the way it works, the extremities of the body radiate what goes on “inside”. When you know where to look, you can learn a great deal.

One morning I was under pressure, and the acupuncturist detected it when she saw my tongue. What can I tell ya’

3. Dharma
    Posted November 10, 2009 at 7:52 am | Permalink

If my pain in in my left lumbar, do I massage my left foot or my right foot? I have a feeling it’s the opposing foot. Please advise

4. Steve
    Posted November 11, 2009 at 2:06 am | Permalink

Dharma,
    In the video I indicated to work both feet…

5. Doug
    Posted January 23, 2010 at 9:20 pm | Permalink

Actually over the past five years, I have this strange ability to read people. Through their Eyes, Mouth, Facial expression and shape of their face. There’s probably nothing but I was so on with one lady she became afraid and left. Hood A Thunk it?
    I’ve been in sales 40 years and if I was paying attention from the start I’d be awesome. No Kidding. I’m a Cancer and they say we’re sensitive, Everyone including myself thinks I’ll be over in some corner crying. Nope! I have only once failed at telling what sex a pregnant woman was carrying. I can look at people and tell if they are healthy or not. There’s way more but I don’t want to be overly sensitive and scare myself!
    Doug/Edmonton

6. J
    Posted January 24, 2010 at 7:15 am | Permalink

Everything I have read about reflexology in responsible media has indicated there is NO scientific basis for reflexology. I would be interested in any literature from peer-reviewed sources that supports the efficacy of reflexology with controlled studies.

J

7. Diane
    Posted January 24, 2010 at 9:57 am | Permalink

There are many studies that prove this. It is just our country that refuses to acknowledge it or do their own studies. There is a doctor in Spain that conducted extensive studies and writes about the results from the cat scans, ultrasounds, etc, etc. I don’t know the name of the book but the author and Dr. I am talking about is Dr. Manzanares. You may want to contact the International Institute of Reflexology in St. Petersburg Florida or the Reflexology Association of America and they can provide you with the proofs you are asking for.

8. Jgoaway
    Posted January 26, 2010 at 5:39 pm | Permalink

If you need “proof” go get it… or go away. It is your body, you believe what you want… just do it to your benefit… not ours. Peer review lit. is often times a wolf in sheeps clothing… “big Pharma ads” if that is Peer review.. have at it…

9. victor Rodriguez
    Posted March 27, 2010 at 11:27 am | Permalink

First time I ask information regarding back pain. Lets see the reality of your treatment that you advise for lower back . Thanks. Victor

10. Jeff
    Posted March 27, 2010 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

Steve,

Could you make the charts into a downloadable PDF for us?

Jeff

11. Suzy
    Posted March 30, 2010 at 6:04 pm | Permalink

I agree with Jeff, downloadabe charts

12. Vel
    Posted May 11, 2010 at 8:34 am | Permalink

Downloadable charts would be nice. Also I have neuropathy in my feet, caused by several bulging discs, and arthritus in my hands. Will I still be able to use these techniques? My feet are pretty painful.

13. seda
    Posted May 11, 2010 at 10:48 am | Permalink

very helpful!

14. vivian liotta
    Posted May 11, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

i right clicked on the picture of the reflexology foot an box came up go to print picture and it will only print the picture of the foot.

15. Main Street Mama
    Posted May 22, 2010 at 7:01 pm | Permalink

This won’t be a popular opinion but it bears expression. As a new customer who recently paid only S/H to acquire Jesse’s book, I disagree with those who want FREE downloadable Reflexology Charts.

How many freebies have already been made available at Healthy Backs? Times are hard? Gotta have “somethin for nothin” or do without? Wrong.

Reflexology is not ‘voo doo,” nor is it akin to it. Do your own research and learn to develop the skill of stimulating circulation to the body systems. No need to overdo it. It’s not necessary as 10-15 min a day every three days is adequate. Your body needs time to eliminate the toxins being flushed out by the stimulation. And you need to drink water each day: body weight divided in half, divided by 8 oz = # of Glasses/day to flush out toxins, hydrate skin, tissues, and body organs.

Reflexoglogy is fun. It’s not difficult but it takes practice which involves committing yourself to taking time to practice on yourself or others. CAUTION: If you have Diabetes, check w/your Doc. If it’s a GO – use a light, gentle touch when working on your feet as you could damage tissues.

You’ll find plenty of info out there on the internet where you can order a chart for hands, feet or both, and you can find books on Reflexology at your local library, too.

There’s just absolutely nothing wrong with making the Reflexology charts available to Healthy Back customers at an affordable price. We nearly always find a way to obtain that which we perceive HAS value, and BRINGS value into our lives. Jesse’s a very generous guy but he is – afterall – in business. Just sayin… ENJOY!

16. AnotherHeather
    Posted May 4, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Permalink

Thank you so much for posting this video! I’ve never had reflexology before, but due to terrible sciatic pain that I’ve had for the past 5 months, I have been desperate to find some relief! Your self-reflexology instructions were fantastic! Even before I was finished participating-while-watching, I felt relief. I’m a firm believer now! I couldn’t believe how much better I felt! Thank you,thank you, thank you!

17. John
    Posted May 10, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Permalink

I have a book on reflexology for back pain and it influences how I do foot massages in my clinic with interesting results sometimes. Must study it properly one day

18. Jeanne
    Posted May 13, 2011 at 12:36 am | Permalink

Many thanks on the reflexology info. I have had books and charts on hand but never seen a demo…I got some
    immediate relief for severe sciatica as I followed Steve
    in the demo.

Thanks lots!!

19. Rudek Perez,DOM
    Posted May 14, 2011 at 8:52 am | Permalink

Very simple to the point video, thanks!

20. ANTHONY
    Posted May 15, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Permalink

THE VIDEO WITHOUT HESITATION WAS SIMPLY GREAT.
    CAN I HAVE SOME ADVICE/SUGGESTION ON RE-CURING
    CORNS UNDER THE FOOT AND HOW TO GET RID OF THEM.
    REGARDS.

Posted May 25, 2011 at 6:43 am | Permalink

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your comment and query.

We would advise that you contact your healthcare provider or chiropodist on advice regarding corns.