Natural Pain Relievers for Back Pain

If you suffer from any type of back, neck or sciatic pain (any pain for that matter), you should find this video on naturally reducing pain very helpful… in it we share with you thirteen different ways you can reduce pain quickly.

And here are some safe yet effective, all-natural products you can use to reduce pain and promote healing:

Rub-on-Relief – Natural Pain Relief Cream
Heal-n-Soothe – Proteolytic Systemic Enzyme

Most Popular:

devils clawThe 12 Safest And Most Effective

Pain Relievers

Comments

1. Samuel says

Once again, thanks for the tips. Like you said it is a combination of things that will have the most impact. For me it is the stretches you showed in other videos, walking, and staying positive…

2. Martha says

When I get your e-mails and free video viewing, the videos don’t work. Please remove my e-mail address from your list of contacts.

3. Shirley says

HI, I am definately impressed & overwhelmed by all the information, (useful)
    I will review and call your 1800 number.
    It is so important to get off the drug prescriptions , get on your program. Have tried emu oil with similar things DMSO etc.
    Had shoulder surgery and whala got through with out using hardly any pain killers that is something.
    So I know now that what you covey actually really works, it helped my fibromyalgia. Which was pretty much maxed out pain wise.

4. pat says

I have your book and it was very good. But I am on dial up and can’t see any of yuor videos. I wish you had someother way for us to see them. I fel again in Oct on the flat of my back in a crazy accident at home. The xrays showed scoliosis, spondalitis and deterated end plates of some kind. Mt Dr has me on Naperson. it does help and my meds are free. I am on low income sudsidy. I dont hurt too much sitting but have a terrible hard time getting up out of a chair or the bathroom. When I stand to do meals etc it just cramps all along the lower back. I do have the left leg shorter by 3/8 in than the right. thank you pat mchale

5. Peter Smith says

HI, I’m 51 and have played sport all my life and up till now I’ve been paying for it via chronic back pain. Started in 1992 with L2 and 4 bulging causing pain down both legs to the bottom of my feet. This has slowly progressed over the years and the latest MRI scan last year revealed L2,3,4 now bulging and pushing into my spinal cord. Finding your web site has changed my life around, after taking your advice and purchasing an inversion table plus started Pilates classes I’m pain free for the first time since I can remember. My quality of life has improved ten fold, feel less stressed (don’t want to bite every one’s head off) and can at last put my socks on in the morning with out rolling around the bed in pain. Thank you very much.

6. Dr. Victoria Moore says

In your 13 ways to decrease back pain, the speaker says to use healthcare modalities. However, he left off chiropractic! An egregious omission. I would recommend that you check out chiropractic, and include that in your recommendations to back-pain sufferers.

7. Claudia Zinser says

Hi Steve, Thank you for the informative video. I agree with everything you have said. I have benifited from your lose the back pain videos and Rub on relief helps just to name a few things. I haven’t been listening to your e-mails for sometime because it all seemed so commercial. I was happily surprised to see so much information with out the buy this format.

8. Denny Rogers says

Hi Steve,

My wife has three fused vertibre and twelve screws in her back, resulting from a ferry accident and back surgeries.

She has lots of back pain most all the time.

It would be nice to learn what can be done to help her situation.

Thanks,

Denny :-)

9. Elsa says

Would these pain killers also help alleviate the pain from painful cluster headaches? I recently have been experiencing these painful throbbing pressure on the right front side of my head and every morning at about the same time comes the painful headache. They come on suddenly and disappear after about 2 hours. No amount of aspirins including Exedrin Migraine get rid of it. I’d like to get rid of these cluster headaches.

10. Debra says

Hi, I also only have Dailup so it would be great if you also had your items in print so I could read it since I cant watch them.
    Thanks

11. Admin says

Hi Denny and Elsa,

Thank you for your queries and questions.
    While they do read, review and monitor this blog, I suggest that you contact them direct with your queries using the following link:

They will then be able to discuss your specific query and any other relevant factors, with more privacy than is available here.

12. JAYMUS ERICKSON says

HELLO I WATCHED YOUR VIDEO ON 13 NATURAL WAYS TO HELP REDUCE PAIN AND I AGREE WITH EVRYONE OF THE POINTS MADE THEY ARE ALL VERY TRUE AND THEY ALL DO WORK THAT I AGREE THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WITH IT IS WHEN YOU SAID TO USE HEAT RUBS TIGHT AFTER YOU TAKE A HOT SHOWER YOU NEED TO SPECIFY WHAT HEAT RUBS ARE SAFE TO USE RIGHT OUT OF AHOT SHOWER CAUSE IF A PERSON USES ICE HOT OR BENGAY OR ICE BLUE AND I AM SURE THERE ARE MANY OTHER THIS IS JUST TO NAME A FEW IF YOU APPLY ANY OF THESE HEAT RUBS DIRECTLY AFTER A HOT SHOWER YOU WILL BE IN AGANY I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE I HAVE DONE THIS IN THE PAST AND IT BURNS SO BAD YOU WANT TO DIE YOUR BACK IS ON FIRE AND IF YOU TRY TO WASH IT OFF IT GETS EVEN WORSE I MEAN EXCURCIATING BURNING!!!!!!!!!!!! SO JUST TO RECAP DO NOT!!! I REPEAT DO NOT!! APPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ICE HOT),(BENGAY) OR (ICE BLUE) OR ANY OTHER HEAT RUB ESPECIALY (CAPSACION!!!!) DIRECTLY AFTER A HOT SHOWER OR YOU WILL BE ON FIRE FOR REAL NO JOKE AND IF YOU DO JUST SUFFER CAUSE IF YOU TRY TO WASH IT OFF WITH WATER YOU WILL BURN ALIVE!! YOUR SKIN WILL BURN SO-BAD!!! IT WILL MELT RIGHT OFF YOUR BODY AT LEAST THATS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE THIS IS NO JOKE THIS IS FOR REAL I AM NOT KIDDING I KNOW FIRST HAND PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN SAKE MAKE SURE YOU TELL PEOPLE THIS OR YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE GOING TO BE SO MAD AT YOU FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

SINCERLY
    JAYMUS777

13. Jesse Cannone says

There are far too many different pain creams out there for us to be able to know which one you have and whether or not it will be “too hot” for you.

I do know first hand the feeling you experienced as I have had the same thing happen to me once when trying a new pain relief cream after taking a long, hot bath… sorry to hear that it happened to you.

14. Merrill Jamieson says

I hear from my chiropractor that you are not to lay on an inversion table with straight legs. He says you should have a pillow behind your knees.

15. Nick Cheek says

Hi, is the Super Joint Support good for people who sit at a desk all day and does a lot of mouse work along with some typing? my wrist often really hurts and its hurts to put pressure on them like doing push ups.

Thanks

16. Yvette says

What an awesome video! Very informative, and I look forward to using the helfpul tips provided! There is hope after all, and this too shall pass. Thank you so much!