The decision to vaccinate—or not vaccinate—children has become a huge controversy among parents. While some parents subscribe to the belief that the side effects of vaccinations (autism and brain damage) are more harmful than the diseases they are intended to immunize the child from, other parents view it is a must-do action to protect the health of their children.
Many parents have no idea what the right decision is because much of the literature displayed in children’s clothing stores, pediatrician’s offices and other kid-friendly places are created and publicized by manufacturers of these vaccines. The best thing you can do as a parent, is find purely objective research on your own, so you can make an informed decision about your child’s health.
For those who haven’t heard already, the DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, and acellular pertussis) shot has been linked to autism, SIDs, anaphylactic shock, and other forms of brain damage. Reports for decades showed significant risk for the traditional pertussis component of the shot. This new acellular version of the vaccine is supposed to be less dangerous for kids, yet the same kinds of reports keep coming in from the new vaccine. And we’re supposed to make sure our kids get that shot starting at 2 months old?
Here’s something to chew on. Japan simply postponed DPT vaccines until age 2 and nearly wiped out incidents of SIDs. And the autism rates among Amish families who refuse to vaccinate? Try nonexistent.
Granted, the vaccine brochure at the store was promoting booster shots for adults. In Sanofi Pasteur’s case they manufacture a Tdap booster vaccine called Adacel®. Don’t be confused, it’s the same vaccine type with a different order of letters. Anyhow, outside of questionable effectiveness at raising immunity in the first place, there are significant risks for adults as well from vaccine ingredients.
For example, one of the adjuvants (additives used to increase the body’s response to the vaccine) in Sanofi Pasteur’s own version of the vaccine is aluminum phosphate. This aluminum salt builds up in your body and is associated with Alzheimers and many other neurological disorders. No wonder that America, with one of the world’s most highly vaccinated populations at nearly 70 recommended doses of 16 vaccines by age 18, is also home to 25% of the world’s cases of Alzheimers.
Another ingredient in their vaccine, along with many others, is formaldehyde. A known carcinogenic (causes cancer), formaldehyde was removed a few years ago from nail polish and is no longer permitted as an ingredient in building insulation. Those are external to the body. They removed formaldehyde due to safety concerns… and they want us to inject it directly into our bloodstream?
In the end, my response to Sanofi Pasteur’s “public service” is a big no thanks. Good parenting certainly does not include blindly subjecting yourself or children to what is in essence a massive experiment with numerous reports of deaths and injuries. Take Sanofi Pasteur’s advice literally and ask your doctor if the vaccine is right for you. But also do your homework outside of the “mainstream box” before allowing anyone to inject you or your children with the toxic substances found in virtually every vaccine. A good place to begin is at the National Vaccine Information Center.
So are there more natural ways to boost your immune system and stay healthy? You bet! Here are several I wholeheartedly endorse:
- Avoid sugar, processed foods and trans fats
- Add more garlic, turmeric, ginger and curries to your diet
- Boost antioxidant levels with extra Vitamin C and drinking green and white teas
- Maintain adequate Vitamin D3 levels through sunshine (if you live in south Florida or Hawaii) or supplements
- Consume more Omega-3 fatty acids
- Get a full eight hours sleep every night to stay strong and rested
- Manage your stress levels — meditation, deep breathing, or hypnosis may help
- Exercise regularly, at least 2-3 times every week
One final note to readers in the United States. If you decide to go ahead and immunize yourself or your child and experience any adverse side effect — even if your own doctor tries to convince you that it’s not related to the vaccination — be sure to report it to the national Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System registry. Only by hard data will bureaucrats eventually be forced to recognize the significant risks of today’s vaccines.
- Why You Should NOT Vaccinate Your Children Against the Flu This Season The Big FAT Swine Flu Lie by Jesse Cannone Should you get the swine flu vaccine? Infectious disease expert...
- Astrology and Health — How to Be Healthy According to Your Sign Human health is often described as a mix between nature and nurture, a product of both your roots and your...
- Coffee: Good or Bad for Your Health? By Isabel De Los Rios Author of The Diet Solution Program Is your morning coffee an ok option on...
- 11 VERY BAD Habits that are Actually GOOD for You Seems like not a day goes by when we find out something we love is “horrible” for us. But here’s...
- Is Alcohol Good for You or NOT? … What You REALLY Need to Know Binging on alcohol or imbibing too much on a daily basis can have...