Love Our Website? Get More Free Pain Relief Tips From Us!

Where to Find Prolozone Therapy

A couple of weeks ago I shared an interview about Prolozone Therapy I did with its creator, Dr. Frank Shallenberger, for our Live Pain Free paid newsletter. Normally this type of interview is reserved for our paid subscribers, but this information was just too important to withhold.

If you heard that interview already, you know Prolozone Therapy is a virtually painless, non-surgical procedure completed in just minutes in a qualified doctor’s office with a phenomenal 75% success rate.

And by success, I’m not talking about run-of-the-mill “less pain while you keep doing the therapy” results. I’m talking about a therapy that corrects the actual underlying disorder and results in a permanent cure for many types of severe chronic pain in areas that are notoriously hard to repair, like joints, tendons, and ligaments in your knee, shoulder, wrist, hip, spinal disc, etc.

Now I’m getting emails from readers all over the world asking where they can find a doctor trained in Prolozone Therapy. So today I’m happy to share a comprehensive list of doctors qualified to administer Prolozone Therapy (and other ozone related therapies).

If you’ve already found success using Prolozone Therapy, I would love to hear your feedback below. And if you haven’t listened to the Dr. Shallenberger interview yet, I urge you to do so now!

Incoming search terms:

• ozone docotrs in southern ca
  • what is prolozone therapy

Related posts:

1. Prolozone Therapy: Miracle Cure for Pain? Today I have a very special gift for you. Readers of our monthly print newsletter, Live Pain Free, get a...
  2. Inversion Therapy for Herniated or Bulging Disc   If you’ve been diagnosed with a herniated or bulging disc, you definitely should look into inversion therapy. Inversion therapy...
  3. 2 Back Pain, articles I think you’ll find helpful I’ve got 2 great articles for you today that I’m sure you are going to find very interesting and hopefully...
  4. The Safer and More Effective Alternative to Cortisone Shots   Cortisone injections are a commonly prescribed treatment for all kinds of joint and tendon injuries. But are cortisone shots...
  5. Dr. Oz on Inversion Therapy Did you see the recent episode of the Dr. Oz show where he talked about inversion therapy and it’s benefits?...
This entry was posted in Pain Relief. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Roy Taylor
    Posted September 5, 2010 at 7:05 pm | Permalink

Your list of Prolozone Therapists is not coming up on my computer, no matter how many times I try.
    I am anxious to find if there are any in Australia.
    Even Prolo Therapists.
    Thanks.
    Roy Taylor.

2. Mark Burnett
    Posted September 6, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

I live on Maui, Hawaii. Are there any or will there be any Doctors starating the Prolozone Therapy? I have problms with my right thumb joint from playing guitar professionally for 45 years. I currently get painful cortizone injections about every three to four months. Also bulging disc in my neck & lower back pain for a Lamonectomy on L5, S1. I make my living playing guitar so I could use any info that you may offer. Thank you & Aloha………..Mark Burnett

Posted September 7, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Permalink

Hi Roy and Mark,

Thank you for your posts and queries. please take a look at this link below.

4. Pete Abell
    Posted November 22, 2010 at 8:34 am | Permalink

I am looking for a Prolozone qualified Doctor anywhere in New England? Can you point me in the right direction?

5. Lois Tirrell
    Posted November 29, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

Are there any doctors in northern NJ who provide prolozone therapy? My husband’s shoulder has a lot of damage and deterioration and I think he would be a good candidate.

Thanks you.

Lois Tirrell

Posted November 30, 2010 at 9:52 am | Permalink

Thank you for your queries. Please check the link below

Thankyou

7. Gerald Mielke
    Posted January 10, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

I would like a listing of Prolotherapy or Prolozone practitioners in the area closest to Hudson, WI (area code 54016). This would include the Minneapolis /
    St Paul, MN area. I need to so something about my knee and this sounds much better as well as less intrusive then sawing out the old joint and screwing in new hardware.

Posted January 11, 2011 at 8:06 am | Permalink

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for your post and query. Pease take a look at this link below.

9. Sharon Long
    Posted January 12, 2011 at 7:16 am | Permalink

Is prolozone therapy used for osteoarthritis in hands (finger joints and base of thumbs @ wrists)? If so, who does this near to Batavia, NY?

Posted January 24, 2011 at 8:49 am | Permalink

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for your post and query. Please do a search for the uses of prolozone therapy and check this link for details.

11. Gordon Jones
    Posted January 31, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Permalink

what doctors do prolozone in the southern california area. I live in Chino which is about 10 miles from northern orange county. And 35 miles due east from Los Angeles. Thanks.

Posted February 10, 2011 at 11:26 am | Permalink

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for your post and query. Please do a search for practitioners on the link below.

13. Teddy
    Posted February 16, 2011 at 9:56 am | Permalink

I wish to find a doctor in Costa Rica.

14. Ellen Simoneau
    Posted June 5, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Permalink

I used to work for a Prolotherapist until he passed away very suddenly. It is a great therapy, but I am looking for one the does Prolozone in Massachusetts (Boston area)and also in New Hampshire (Nashua area). I have also had PRP. I seemed to have had just as much results from the Prolotherapy as the PRP (Protein Rich Plasma). Also the Prolotherapy costs three times less. I am also looking for a doctor that does Serapin. We had wonderful results in the doctors office for this…. particularly arthritic knees. Loved the article in Townsend Newsletter, June issue.

15. Shirley
    Posted June 22, 2011 at 10:27 am | Permalink

Dear doc
    Your articles are amazing thank you. Will purchase reports.
    I have a trigger finger and mor to come.will the arthritis cure help?
    Where in south Africa will I find a trained doctor to help?
    Thanks
    Shirley

Posted June 26, 2011 at 9:27 am | Permalink

Hi Teddy, Shirley and Ellen,

Thank you for your posts and queries. Have you tried doing a search for practitioners on the link below?

17. Johnny Dymo
    Posted August 31, 2011 at 11:15 am | Permalink

Hi,

I’m just wondering if there have been any updates to the UK based doctors since this article was published (a year ago)? Currently there is only on on the list and he’s in Wales!

Thanks,

John.

18. Claudio
    Posted September 24, 2011 at 5:53 am | Permalink

Hi I’m from sydney Australia,is prolozone for ARTHRITIS AS i HAVE JOINT PAIN AND STIFNESS ,also who in Australia practice Prolozone?

kind regards

Claudio

Posted September 24, 2011 at 11:19 am | Permalink

Hi Claudio,

Thank you for your query. To find doctors who offer the therapy please click on the link in the article 4th paragraph down which says:-

“comprehensive list of doctors”

It will take you to a complete list of practitioners. Scroll down a little and you will find doctors in Australia who offer the therapy listed there.

20. Jim Maxwell
    Posted April 7, 2012 at 6:00 am | Permalink

My son has severe psoritic arthritis. His neck is frozen and has to look down. He would like to improve this and has looked into a medical doctor in Miami who has a very expensive and invasion way he says will help. It is also very expensive and takes a long time to recover without any guarentees.

It occurs to me that something like prolozone therapy may help while being less invasive. He lives in Sarasota Florida and even those in Florida seem to be dentists. Can you refer him to someone who can suggest what might be possible to assist him.

Jim

Posted April 10, 2012 at 2:31 am | Permalink

Hi Jim

Thank you for your post and query. To find doctors who offer the therapy please click on the link in the article 4th paragraph down which says- “comprehensive list of doctors”

It will take you to a complete list of practitioners. Scroll down a little and you will find doctors.

Or please take a look at this link below.

22. Carolyn
    Posted May 1, 2012 at 9:34 am | Permalink

I have been recieving cortizone and epidural treatments for at least 2 years and they work for awhile and then the pain flares up again. Much pain in the hip and leg areas.Can hardly move when first getting out of bed. Please help if you can. The last time I went to the pain management Doctor he said I could go to my medical DR if he would give me the medication I needed. I fell like I need more than pills.Can you help me?

23. Support
    Posted May 2, 2012 at 6:35 am | Permalink

Carolyn, We have written may article on this issue, where the client goes to the Dr and the Doc, does the injection and the client feel good for several months and then the pain comes bask, it is classic.

The missing link is education, I highly suggest that you get a copy of our new Book The 7 Day Back Pain Cure, you can find the link to the book on the Home page of this web site

24. Ivo Ridge
    Posted May 18, 2012 at 10:39 am | Permalink

I can,t find a prolozine doctor in Houston. The one listed dosen,t exist anymore it seems

25. Leslie Ann
    Posted July 30, 2012 at 10:42 pm | Permalink

I would like to find a Prolozone doctor in Portand, OR. Can you help me?
    Leslie Ann

26. Neil Monastero
    Posted October 20, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Permalink

I am a patient of Dr. Shallenberger that had lost about all of the cartilage in my knees. Orthopedic surgeons told me that knee replacement was my only option. I had 6 prolozone treatments. Comparing the before and after X-rays prove that I grew the cartilage back. The treatment works! I am living proof.

27. gary newton
    Posted March 11, 2013 at 9:53 pm | Permalink

I am looking for a doctor who does prolozone therapy in the Seattle area. could you please help?

Posted March 16, 2013 at 5:44 am | Permalink

Hi Gary and other readers searching for a doctor in this field,

Thank you for your query. Please take a look at this link below. You can do a search for a doctor in an area from there.

Admin (THBI)

29. randi singer
    Posted October 23, 2013 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

About 10 years ago my husband’s low back was always in pain from an injury. He had degenerated & bulging discs, 2 ortho docs said he must have surgery. Fortunately we live near Dr. Shallenberger who I had gone to for a breast thermagram (I don’t do mammograms). I read an article there about Prolozone and made my husband go to Shallenberger in Carson City. After the 4th injection, he was pain free and has been (except when he overdoes it) since. I had 2 injections (but months apart) for arthritis pain in my lower thumb – I did not notice reduced pain, but maybe I didn’t get enough injections. Dr. Shallenberger is wonderful and caring – ALL M.D.’s could learn a lot about what “curing” a patient is all about from him, but most of them only want to do drugs and surgery. He became our doctor from there on and both of our healths improved immensely. I have referred at least 30 people over the years and all but 1 improved or was cured. It’s not cheap, but it works!

30. Posted January 6, 2014 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

My name is Dr Edward Dulitsky
    I practice in Sydney area in Neutral bay and Castle Hill (Australia)
    I offer a wide range of ozone therapy procedures including Prolotherapy with Ozone.
    I have been professionally trained in ozone therapy, in Russia and Ukraine, where the ozone therapy is a part of main stream. If you or your readers need any assistance i will be more than happy to help or answer the questions.

31. Rosangela
    Posted January 24, 2014 at 2:31 pm | Permalink

I am looking for a doctor who does prolozone therapy in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Thank You.

Posted January 27, 2014 at 5:32 am | Permalink

Hi Rosangela,

Please check the link below for any doctors near you

Thankyou
    Admin
    (THBI)

33. Posted February 14, 2014 at 8:28 pm | Permalink

Thank you for your blog. My name is Dr Edward Dulitsky and iI have a number of people from Australia who finally were able to find where to have ozone therapy and Prolozone treatments in Sydney and visited my website http://www.drdulitskymethod.com.au and page dedicated to ozone therapy http://www.drdulitskymethod.com.au/active-oxygen-therapy
    Thanks again for helping others.

34. Posted February 23, 2014 at 12:49 am | Permalink

Thanks Jesse for your inspiring work. I trained with Dr Frank Shallenberger and a member of the American Academy of Ozonetherapy. Ozone therapy and Prolozone is a large part of my wholistic approach in restoring and regenerating joints and eliminating pain. This is also real important in supporting the immune system when I treat my cancer patients with IPTLD ( Insulin Potentiated Targeted Low Dose) Chemotherapy, even though only 10% of the chemo dose is needed. IPTLD is also useful for CFS, Lymes, herpes and other infections as an effective targeted delivery system of antivirals, antibacterials, antifungals, antiparasitics as well as botanicals to resistant cells where needed. Of course the Mind Body also needs to be taken care of.
    I live and work in Melbourne Australia. My website is http://www.transformationalmedicine.com
    Blessings and continue your fine contribution to decrease suffering in the world.

35. Jacinto
    Posted March 12, 2014 at 9:10 am | Permalink

I like it when folks get together and share views. Great blog, stick with it!

36. Posted March 29, 2014 at 6:29 am | Permalink

We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with useful information to work on.
    You’ve performed an impressive activity and our entire group shall be thankful to you.