Top 8 Homeopathics for Muscle & Joint Pain (VIDEO)

Most pain relief medications, including over the counter pills widely available on your local grocery store shelves, have dangerous side effects. But doing nothing when you’re in pain isn’t an option for most folks.

homeopathic remedies

Click above for THE most effective natural pain remedies!

That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new ways to safely, naturally help you get rid of pain. For the past year, we’ve been quietly researching numerous homeopathic remedies useful for reducing joint and muscle pain.

Why homeopathy? Simply because it works… without the side effects.

And I’m not just talking hearsay and folklore either, but study after clinical study proving the effectiveness of homeopathic medicine.

For example, one hospital in England conducted a six-year study of over 6,500 patients using homeopathic intervention for a wide range of chronic diseases across multiple visits. The results were astounding for a medical field frequently dismissed by conventional doctors as “quackery.”

Over 70% of patients treated with homeopathy got better.

Again, that’s for a broad range of interventions and a large number of diseases. But we asked ourselves, what if we narrowed our focus to search for the absolute best natural homeopathic cures for muscle and joint pain… the kind of pain so many of our readers and customers experience on a daily basis?

We’ve taken our research and narrowed it down to a “short list” of eight natural substances that work wonders on back pain, muscle pain, and joint pain. Now most homeopathics, like most conventional drugs, are typically ingested in liquid or pill form. But we decided to go one better and keep this list to substances that don’t even have to be taken internally. If properly prepared, all of these remedies on our list can be safely applied directly to pain by simply rubbing them on your skin near the affected area.

Top 8 Homeopathics for Rub-on Muscle and Joint Pain Relief (VIDEO)…

Click Here to Discover More About RUB On RELIEF Right Now…

Belladonna

The extract from the flowering Belladonna perennial is so powerful it has been used for centuries as an anesthetic for surgery. It reduces swelling, eliminates muscle twitches, and ends both muscle aches and shooting pains.

Ignatia

Derived from the seeds of a small tree native to China and the Philippines, this traditional Chinese medicine secret calms nerves and relieves emotional distress, allowing muscles to relax and relieve aching pressure.

Rhus Tox

Yet another long-proven natural medicine, Rhus Tox is one of the best homeopathic remedies available for relieving the sharp aching pains of arthritis, sprains, and bachache.

Naja

This rare but amazingly potent homeopathic remedy quickly calms nerve-based pain right through your skin and brings fast relief from inflammation.

Menthol

Derived from peppermint and other mint family plants, menthol provides cool penetrating soothing of muscle and joint pain. By increasing circulation it allows blood to quickly flush away muscle toxins and speed healing.

Magnesium Sulfate

This vital mineral compound acts fast to reduce muscle irritability, twitching, and painful muscle spasms. It has been shown to effectively deliver comfort by reducing pain in arthritic joints by 80% by itself.

Phosphorous

Phosphorous relieves the burning sensation of tight, painful muscles by regulating the nerves sending pain signals to your brain. It’s like throwing a bucket water over those muscle fires.

Lachesis Mutus

Another rare homeopathic remedy, lachesis mutus is especially effective at enhancing blood flow to speed up the healing process and relieve painful swelling.

Where to Find Them

You may have to search far and wide to find some of these homeopathic remedies. And if you do find them, you have to make sure they are properly formulated to get maximum safe benefit — especially for topical forms.

But we’ve done the work for you. After we wrapped up our research, we took these eight best-of-the-best homeopathic remedies and combined them in the most effective rub on pain cream we’ve ever tried. In fact, we were so thrilled with the results of our testing that we’ve made it our brand new formula for Rub on Relief.

We’ve just made this new formula publicly available and you can try it today! Click Here to Try Rub on Relief Today!

References

Spence DS, Thompson EA, Barron SJ. Homeopathic treatment for chronic disease: a 6-year university-hospital outpatient observational study. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 2005; 5: 793—798.

This entry was posted in Arthritis, Back Pain, Conditions, General Health, Lower Back Pain, Pain Cream, Pain Relief, Products, Rub on Relief, Sciatic Pain, Sciatica, Upper Back Pain and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Nilusha Fonseka
    Posted February 28, 2011 at 7:57 am | Permalink

Hi,

I am suffuring from a civiar back pain(more on to the left side of back & it has started radiating trough my left leg, all possible investigations includind MRI is done & dr say there is nothing wrong with me as they daignosed me with “back pain syndrome” & prescribe a pill calld “niterest” & “pantodac” wich works for me as pain killers Im living with these pills since december, 2010, I cant get rid of the pill even if I know thet its very risky taking it. I am 33, married & have a kid of 2yrs. I tried contact your center since Im i Sri Lanka. I would like to purchase these products, but NOT online!!! so it would be greatly appriciatd if you could help me purchase your products.

many thanks
    Nilusha Fonseka

2. Derek
    Posted February 28, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Permalink

Hello there, I’m afraid you should find a good physiotherapist to figure out what problems you have. Have a proper assessment and you’ll know there’re muscle tightness and imbalance which can’t be seen in radiographs but could be easily fixed without medication.

Posted March 1, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Permalink

Hi Nilusha,

If you would like to purchase any of our products you can do so offline by printing off this page from the link below. You will need to use a US money order.

4. Keith
    Posted March 17, 2011 at 5:44 am | Permalink

For joint pain just take 15 to 20 RAW almonds daily and after 6 weeks you will start to feel a huge improvement. Just continue with the raw almonds and over time the pain will virtually disappear. I had cartilage problems in my knees and the pain is gone completely – I still take the raw almonds

5. Zawwar Hussain
    Posted March 18, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Permalink

I used the Rhus Tox and feel much better rather then my previous pain.

6. Jeanne-Mance
    Posted April 1, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Permalink

I WAS SUFFERING BACK PAIN TO SLIPPED DISK, AND DETERIORIATED DISKS, AND
    I WAS SUGGESTED TISANE WITH NETTLE TEA . . .
    IN THREE DAYS I FELT BETTER AND NOW I HAVE BEEN ON NETTLE TEA FOR THREE
    HEARS —- NO PAIN EVER. WONDERFUL SUCCES WITH NETTLE TEA.

7. Rick from New Zealand
    Posted July 11, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

When the pills for my treatment for Psoriasis, for hay fever, and for migraines all came out of the same jar at the office of the homeopath, on the same day, you could say that I became VERY sceptical; this being my first and only such visit. They all went into a small jar and into the same machine for treatment. The only difference seemed to be that a different type of card was slotted into the machine before each separate batch of the pills were, somehow, treated by switching on the machine.

However, from getting around ten severe hay fever attacks every spring, I have had only one, much less severe attack in the approximately twelve years following the treatment. My migraines also reduced from about one a week at that time to having about two or three each year.

Only my Psoraiasis failed to respond favourably to this one only, painless, intriguing treatment. Had I not experienced this remarkable success personally, I too would be ready to condemn the concept and theory behind Homeopathy. It did not seem to make sense to me at the time, yet it worked for this sceptic.

I am now sixty five years old and take no drugs whatsoever. Would I try Homeopathy again? Yes, if I felt the need so to do, just the same as I would embrace other forms of alternative health options. This one visit, all those years ago, opened my mind to non-medical procedures and non-drug therapy for any condition.

READ: there is so much more to learn!

8. Sam
    Posted July 19, 2011 at 7:00 am | Permalink

What would be your recommendation for no cartilage in the shoulder, labrum tear and also cysts on the humorous head of the same shoulder? I have been to every specialist in the state and also two homeopathic specialists and still have no suggestions. Your recommendation would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Posted July 22, 2011 at 10:38 am | Permalink

Hi Sam

Thank you for your post and query.

Our suggestion would be to try Heal and Soothe and Neck Pain Relief System.

Please follow the links below to learn more about them:-

Heal And Soothe

Neck Pain Relief System

10. Phyllis
    Posted October 12, 2011 at 6:37 am | Permalink

Where domi find these eight items

11. baasbaas
    Posted October 12, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

What about Arnica? My German husband introduced this to me. He swore by it as do many Europeans.

12. David Bourke
    Posted January 11, 2012 at 6:08 am | Permalink

@Nilusha Fonseka – if the pain is emanating from your lumbar region and radiating down your thigh, it sounds very much like sciatic nerve compression (sciatica). A few years ago I had this so badly I couldn’t walk without crutches. Absolutely nothing worked for me until I had an epidural injection in my spine just above my coccyx. This fixed it instantly, I left my crutches behind me in the pain clinic and walked out unaided, and it has never recurred.

13. Jason
    Posted January 11, 2012 at 7:39 am | Permalink

I have severe back pain that goes down my right leg and now my left leg is starting to hurt. It hurts to sit, sleep, drive, it helps if I walk or move around. I have tried the rub on relief which did help somewhat relieve the pain, but it is only temporary. I tried the Heal n Soothe which did not work at all for me. I have tried the lose the back pain system which did not work for me. I have had epidural shots which worked a little but then the pain came back. I have tried many other forms of treatment both homepathic and western medicine and nothing has worked to reduce or get rid of this horrible pain. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Orthopedics doctors and spine specialist I have saw want to do a microdisectomy at l5/s1, I do not feel comfortable about having surgery but I am running out of options.

14. kevin
    Posted January 11, 2012 at 7:46 am | Permalink

i would try buying inversion table..try a few weeks.also buy infrared lamp at hardware store….one hour each day on your lower back….. kills inflammation

15. Iyad
    Posted January 11, 2012 at 7:56 am | Permalink

Dear Jason I have the same problem like yours had 3 surgeries over the last 2 years with no benefit, now I am seeing a chiropractor and getting a lot of relief.

16. Jeanne AlJabi
    Posted January 11, 2012 at 9:26 am | Permalink

Your article on Homeopathy was great. I have allergies/sensitivities to a lot of things, including drugs, so learned about homeopathy and herbs, years ago. I use them almost exclusively and they work. I use mostly the tissue cell salts, especially at night when I wake up from foot/leg cramps from old injuries. They really work and I am able to get back to sleep in 15 or 20 minutes. I also buy combination formulas for specific problems and also give them to my pets, with wonderful results. Animals seem especially responsive to homeopathic remedies. I also use Heal and Soothe, daily, and am nearly pain free with this combination. Thanks.

17. Shadia
    Posted January 11, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Permalink

Dear all,
    admin & all your comments were really useful.But I would like to know exactly how I can help my 65 yrs.old husband,who has been in pain for4 months now.when he wakes up in the morning,he can’t get up,nor stretch his left leg ,nor stand on it from the pain from his hip to the side of his leg.
    He took so many drugs,injections,anty inflamatories,pain killers,he even took the acupuncture in his back,but still feels pain.
    Will this ointment be good for him?
    Pls.if anyone can help & tell me what to do?

18. yuniati gunadi
    Posted January 12, 2012 at 3:50 am | Permalink

very good information,i like it very much,many thank

19. connie
    Posted January 12, 2012 at 6:09 am | Permalink

I suffer from what the doc calls neuropathic pain. It is unrelenting nerve pain. He offers only narcotics or nerve stimulation implants. I don’t want to wast money on natural products that will not actually help me. Any suggestions?

20. Helen Stensrud
    Posted January 12, 2012 at 10:42 am | Permalink

Does this work on Osteoarthritis of the knee?

21. Yvonne Greene
    Posted May 16, 2012 at 12:15 am | Permalink

Please HELP! Aug 2010 I had a Microdisectomy and Laminectomy on L2,L3 and L4 , I’m having alot of hips,thighs,butt,tail bone numbness,bunring pain. sometime it go down my legs. I can only sat 20-30 mins when I walk ,stand lay down it hurt badly ,I can lay down 20-40 mins on each side, then my outer hips and outer thighs start burning and numbness pain @ this time I’m unable to work,I use to teach 4-6 year old. doctor and hospital bills are over 20,000 dollars.I have been to 15-18 doctors, they can not fine where the PAIN is coming from ,I’m having radiculopathic symltoms.Myelogram test shown at the L3-L4 slight soft tussue fullness within the right neural foraman.In the lumber spine,slight soft tissue fullness within the right L3-L4. JOINT SPACE narrowing and tricompartmental osteophytosis. A small joint effusion may be present.Evidence of degenerative changes involving the SACROILIAC JOINTS. PLEASE HELP ME!

Posted May 16, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

Hi Yvonne,

Thank you for your query. We would like to help you.

A good place for you to start would be to get Jesse Cannone’s free book the 7 day back pain cure. It will help you learn more about the back and possible treatment options. Please read it all and it will be useful to you. You can find out more on the link below.

23. dr anwar h biswas
    Posted May 27, 2012 at 7:33 am | Permalink

we use those medicine and enjoy excellent result .

24. Andrea Gilbreath
    Posted June 7, 2012 at 6:41 am | Permalink

I’ve had fibromyalgia since 1990 and have since developed osteoarthritis and some weird autoimmune issues – arteritis and vasculitis, severe muscle cramps, and such. The pain is hellish and I have to work long hours to support my family. Giving up gluten and dairy has helped considerably, but I still have frequent nights of pain and misery.

I was skeptical of the Rub On Relief. My dad is a retired pharmacist who thinks homeopathic medicine is bunk. Figured it was worth a try, though. It helps me more than anything else I’ve tried. I’ve run out after cutting the tube open and scrapping out the last little bit. I don’t know how it works but, oh my gosh, it helps incredibly. It stops the pain so I can sleep without taking heavy prescription pain medication. Pretty amazing. I’ll be ordering more.

Andie in Alabama

25. Wendy Cantrell
    Posted April 8, 2013 at 2:51 am | Permalink

Yvonne,

I have had all your systems so I know the pain your going through. I’ve had two back operations which left me with nerves trapped in scare tissue from back surgery. My doctor has me on Gabapentin which I take three times a day which controls the sciatica. Your burning is from your sciatica which is very painful so I would suggest you go for theapy as it really helped me. Also, I purchased ( loose the back pain) as there are some wonderful exorcises that your need to do daily.

26. Karen Milnes
    Posted April 19, 2013 at 8:49 am | Permalink

I would like to let Jesse Cannone & the staff know that the rub-on-relief really does work. It has helped the arthritis I feel in my hips & knees. In the past I’ve had aches & pains in the neck shoulder area which just melted away. Pains caused by ligament overuse in exercise in the back of my knee has helped. Back achey pain eases off quite well also. I’m just turned 70 and this stuff is a boon. I do tell people about the cream. The back pain book is really informative and I’ve given one away. Have used the Heal-n-Soothe pills in the past. These also are very good to get rid of pain. Alas! I cannot continue with these as they are too much of an expense for me.

27. Diana
    Posted April 29, 2013 at 4:36 am | Permalink

Fonseka, you probable have stones in you kidneys.
    I will recomend you to buy Andreas Moritz,s book , so you will understand why you have paine in the lower back .
    I was a sufferer for more than 30 years, I also had surgery and the problem continius, but I cleaned my kidneys and the paine has gone .
    Thanks God

28. Amy
    Posted May 3, 2013 at 4:32 am | Permalink

wow, so many people have problems, is this a result of our society or something else, what a pity, i hope people are finding relief with your products, do we have any reviews of these products of people have great success?

would love to know
    Amy

29. Puneet Kaushik
    Posted November 10, 2013 at 1:25 am | Permalink

Pain is all prevading across all life forms.Remedies cure.Please advise on accupressure which people can use now n then.Info above was good , more needed
    Thanks
    Puneet Kaushik

30. Mary Chappell
    Posted March 6, 2014 at 8:48 am | Permalink

For 30 years or more I have had pain radiating from spine, along low shoulder blade thru my left hand. Have had massage, two carpal tunnel surgeries, one shoulder surgery; and 4 (c) discs repaired; none of them stopped the pain which I suspect is nerve pain. For the past 4 years I have been nearly bed ridden because of the pain and morphine medication which keeps me sleepy. I recently started taking Curamin which is made from Cumin at the suggestion of my brother who is a Dr. (some of his patients had told him how quick they got relief). I took 3 pills a day for 2 days and was about ready to give up when on the 3rd day, I was astonished as to how much relief I got. I am still taking them and am scared to stop.. will be researching as to when and if I can stop…

31. Gerhardus Stroebel
    Posted April 27, 2014 at 3:53 am | Permalink

I have due to an accident caused by being under the influence of DF118 and Wellconal tablets that numbed my feelings and this caused me to lift very heavy gearboxes engines that four labourers could not do together. Now for thirty years I am on early retirement and severe pain in my spine. live on Stopayne and Tilidine HCl These are all the same class of meds as Morphine. I got relief from taking Marijuana made as a tea and drank it I know now why the governments are so slow to allow marijuana as medicine. This is the only pain killer that does not effect my reasoning like the manufactured junk. What would you recommend I have T4toT12 disks flattened and with osteophytes (Bone formed from the cartilege between the vertebrae). I had to go to 47 different MD’s before the condition was diagnosed! I had kidney stones and the quacks did not tell me of this danger. Be careful of pain killers when you work I discovered too late for myself so I try to warn others. What would you recommend as weed is still illegal here in South Africa and the strong painkillers only damaged my kidneys and liver!