Perhaps you know this feeling.
Simply wanting some relief from pain and discomfort, you take a pill – whether a prescription drug, over-the-counter medicine, or even an all-natural pain reliever – when suddenly it feels like you just swallowed a lump of coal that got stuck about halfway down.
This all-too-common symptom of acid reflux and heartburn affects an estimated 35 to 45 percent of the population at some time or another. But it doesn’t have to keep you from getting pain relief.
Short term plan:
While the best option is always to get to the root of whatever is causing your pain and fix it, this can take time. In the meanwhile, you still want to stop the pain, right?
If acid reflux is getting in the way, then a simple option is to use a pain medicine that you don’t have to swallow at all.
That’s where a topical pain cream can do wonders. But not just any pain cream will do. You want one that is 100% safe, unlike most creams and lotions which include all those hard-to-pronounce ingredients linked to nasty little side effects like cancer, liver and kidney damage, and respiratory problems.
That’s why I highly recommend our brand new formula of Rub-On-Relief, the first and only rub on pain reliever in the world to use 8 homeopathic remedies to safely attack every type of pain. Muscle pain, nerve pain, inflammation, arthritis pain, even emotional distress… it’s all covered. Oh, and it has a proven 100% success rate at relieving pain with a 100% money-back guarantee.
So there’s your quick & easy fix to getting fast pain relief when dealing with acid reflux.
Long term plan:
Naturally, permanent relief is the goal. Like I said earlier, that means getting to the root of the problem. But first, let’s talk about that acid reflux problem since that’s not only uncomfortable, but can even damage your esophagus.
According to Dr. Stephen Wagnen of the IBS Treatment Center in Seattle, WA, curing acid reflux is just like every other kind of healing – you have to remove the cause of the problem and promote the healing process. These are some of the suggestions he makes:
• Rule out food allergies – most of the heartburn cases in his practice are a direct result of specific food allergies which can often be diagnosed with a simple blood test
• Avoid troublesome foods and beverages – some of the worst offenders include peppermint, coffee, chocolate and alcohol; these cause the esophageal sphincter to relax leading to heartburn
• Don’t eat too much – if you think you’re overeating, you probably are… and it can be more than your stomach can handle so try eating smaller meals
• Watch your medications – many medicines cause heartburn including acid blockers like Prilosec, Prevacid, and Zantac. If this seems bizarre to you, welcome to the world of pharmaceutical medicine. Other troublesome categories include osteoporosis drugs like Fosamax, anti-anxiety drugs like Valium, and even NSAID pain relievers you may be trying to take for your pain such as ibuprofen, aspirin, or naproxen.
This isn’t an exhaustive list of acid reflux and heartburn causes, but should give you a head start on dealing with that particular problem. Consider consulting with a good naturopathic doctor (ND) if you have significant trouble with acid reflux or heartburn on a regular basis.
Now, about that long-term pain relief you’re looking for… this is where it gets a little tricky because the solution depends on the actual cause of your problem. But here’s some places to start depending on what kind of pain you’re having.
Back Pain and Sciatica
Our flagship product, the Lose the Back Pain System, at last count has helped well over 64,000 people from over 120 countries around the world get lasting relief from back pain and sciatica. It’s hands-down the best place to start for any kind of back or sciatica pain. It’ll take you step-by-step through the simple process of identifying what underlying conditions are causing your back pain then provide specific corrective advice for lasting pain relief.
Just this year we teamed up with neck pain specialist Dr. Brian Paris to create the world’s most advanced neck pain self treatment system. It’s the first and only system created that’s fully customizable to your own unique neck pain situation… and it was so impressive I even used my own daughter as a “guinea pig” before releasing it to the public. The verdict: the Lose the Neck Pain System flat out works!
The leading cause of all pain, particularly muscle and tissue pain, are tiny contraction knots known as trigger points. Good physical therapists and massage therapists are familiar with how to work these out, but that can be expensive. Fortunately, you can easily eliminate these for yourself once you know how. Our Trigger Point Self-Treatment System gives you both the know-how and the simple tools to do it.
The cartilage your joints are made from tend to wear down starting in our 40s, sometimes earlier. But that joint breakdown can be stopped – even reversed – with the right type of nutritional support. Our Super Joint Support gives your joints exactly what they need to feel young again, without hard to swallow pills that can aggravate your acid reflux.
If you have severe joint pain and even badly damaged joints though, there’s another option I want to be sure you know about. It’s an extremely effective treatment called Prolozone Therapy created by Dr. Frank Shallenberger. If you or someone you love has joint pain, I urge you to listen to the free interview available on our website I did with him last year.
So there you have it. Both short-term and long-term natural pain relief options… even when acid reflux or heartburn prevents you from taking pain pills. And besides, getting off the pain meds might just save your life.
You can thank me later.
Wangen S. Acid Reflux and Heartburn: The Underlying Causes. Food Allergy Solutions Review. 2002 Dec.
Incoming search terms:
- USING A INVERSION TABLE WITH ACID REFLUX
- The Top 10 Natural Remedies for Acid Reflux Acid reflux (which, when chronic, is referred to as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)) occurs when food or liquid from your...
- Is Acid Causing Your Joint Pain? It doesn’t take a chemistry major to know that acid is bad for your health. Certainly you won’t be opening...
- Are Pain Relievers Helping or Hurting Your Back Pain? When your back hurts or muscles ache, does the easiest solution often seem to lie in a bottle inside your...
- Four Great Natural Pain Relievers I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say… pain STINKS. It’s annoying, frustrating, painful (obviously) and can sometimes control...
- Here Are 8 of the Most Powerful Pain Relievers You’ve NEVER Heard Of (Great New Video!) They’re nature’s “BIG 8″ for providing instant, powerful, and 100% safe pain relief… and some even help heal the underlying...