When your back is aching, heat is a great way to get some relief. But do you know what you’re putting into your body when you use a traditional electric heating pad?
Sure, you’re getting heat which may provide some relief. Unfortunately this type of radiant heat is only going to penetrate about skin deep… but there’s something else penetrating much further: an electromagnetic field (EMF).
All electric devices produce electromagnetic fields. That’s the same reason why you should avoid living in a house near high voltage power lines or sleeping in a bedroom where the electrical line current enters your home.
Electromagnetic fields as we know them today are a fairly modern invention as the harnessing and use of electricity has become commonplace. And, according to the EPA, they’ve been linked to leukemia, lymphomas, and cancers of the nervous system.
Various standards have been set by different agencies, states, and countries so it’s hard to know exactly how much EMF is “safe.” The best rule of thumb is to minimize your exposure. The EPA proposes your exposure to EMF should be no higher than 1mG (milli Gauss).
Low budget heating pads can create massive amounts of EMF exposure right next to your body which penetrates deep into your tissue (much farther than the heat you feel) potentially causing cancer and other health issues.
On the other hand, our far infrared heating pads provide safe, deep penetrating, healing heat with virtually zero EMF. The choice looks pretty clear to me.
Learn more now about the amazing pain relief and healing benefits of far infrared heat.
Incoming search terms:
- dangers of heating pad
- heating pad dangers
- Heating Pad for Back Pain? Heating Pad for Back Pain? If you’ve ever suffered from any type of back pain, you’ve likely reached for the...
- Back Pain Heating Pad … 8 Features to Look For, 6 to Avoid When you were a child, did your mother ever fill up...
- Far Infrared Benefits Why Far Infrared Heat Stops Pain & Promotes Healing Far More Than Conventional Heat You have likely used a conventional...
- Hidden Dangers of Genetically Modified Foods (GMO) ... read more »...
- The Danger Of Poor Sleep Nothing feels better than waking up fully refreshed after a good night of sleep. It would be great if each...