You may not realize it, but adverse drug reactions are the 4th leading cause of death in the United States.
This is because Big Pharma has brain-washed the American public into believing that each and every drug on the market is the miracle they’ve been waiting for. But these toxic prescriptions and over-the-counter pills only temporarily ease your pain and then end up causing more damage in the long run.
In your search for relief from crippling back, neck, muscle and joint pain, you could also be at risk for…
- Liver failure
- Abdominal bleeding
- Severe constipation
- Respiratory failure
- Cardiac arrest
- Brain damage and stroke
- Or worse!
In fact, pain-relieving drugs are slowly destroying your vital organs to the brink of death. They disrupt your body’s natural healing process and its ability to regulate the production of beneficial enzymes.
Here’s how it works: Whenever you experience an injury, your body sends specific healing substances called prostaglandins to the affected area to repair the damaged cells. As part of the process, you may notice redness, inflammation or swelling. These are only temporary symptoms as another set of prostaglandins come in and reduce the inflammation and pain.
The final phase is the release of fibrin, also known as scar tissue, to protectively cover the injured area while it heals. Then after a few days, your body sends signals to stop the production of prostaglandins and fibrin… and any remaining scar tissue is dissolved naturally.
But this process cannot happen if you continue to take prescription or over-the-counter anti-inflammatories since they inhibit the release of prostaglandins and fibrin. And without them, rogue scar tissue is left to accumulate in the body and cause major joint and muscle damage. Not to mention extreme pain.
How can you protect your body from the damage of pain and inflammation? Add these healing substances to your daily routine for maximum relief:
- Proteolytic enzymes—these powerful nutrients control the production of prostaglandins, dissolve harmful fibrin, flush toxins from the blood, improve circulation, reduce pain and protect your immune system from viruses. Key proteolytic enzymes include bromelain, papain, protease AM and protease 6.0.
- Anti-inflammatories and antioxidants for pain and joint protection including citrus bioflavonoids, ginger, rutin, boswellia serrata, mojava yucca root, turmeric, devil’s claw and l-glutathione.
- Vitamin E—this fat-soluble vitamin provides powerful antioxidant properties to help control blood pressure levels, protect against free radical damage, balance cholesterol levels, improve immune system function, boost circulation and improve skin health.
Once you put the power of these enzymes and nutrients to work, you’ll never again have to worry about the deadly side effects associated with traditional pain medicines. You’ll be healing your body and fighting pain at the source instead of simply covering up the underlying inflammation.
Pain Relief Faster Than Prescription Drugs…
Without the Side Effects
Don’t expect your pharmacist to have these key enzymes and related anti-inflammatories on hand. You can only get this unique blend of natural ingredients in Heal-n-Soothe – and for as little as 58 cents per day! That’s a huge savings for this miracle solution guaranteed to reduce your pain, alleviate inflammation, cleanse your blood of toxins, boost circulation and enhance your mobility. All without side effects! Don’t risk your life by continuing to take deadly pain meds.
- Ibuprofen Leaves Boy Looking Like He Was Burnt Alive Ibuprofen (i.e. Advil, Motrin) is one of the most common non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) used in the United States. Most...
- 5 Simple Ways To ELIMINATE Neck, Shoulder and Upper Back Pain If you’ve ever suffered from intense pain in the neck, shoulder or upper back you know that it can make...
- 3 Ways to Eliminate Joint Pain There’s a powerful trio of substances that surpass all the rest — including a popular prescription medication — in reducing...
- 7 Multi-Purpose Natural Pain Relievers When it comes to treating pain, most of us make the familiar trip to the medicine cabinet for over the...
- Workout Recovery: The 4 Fastest & Best Ways Working out doesn’t have to mean pain and aching muscles. That’s the stereotypical experience. You hit the gym hard and...