Spinal Decompression Standing Stretch

Spinal decompression can provide near instant back pain and sciatica relief by removing pressure placed on nerves where they exit your vertebrae.

Inversion therapy, which has been around in one form or another for over 2,000 years, has been shown so effective at eliminating back pain that 70% of those who tried it were able to cancel upcoming back surgeries.

And for those who cannot or are uncomfortable inverting, this brand new device that gets our highest recommendation provides the SAME benefits as inversion, without the need to hang upside down!

While I highly recommend getting one or both devices for at-home spinal decompression, if that’s not an option for you right now there is another option. And this one doesn’t cost you a dime. It only takes a little practice.

Dr. Mark Wiley and Steve Hefferon demonstrate how to use this standing stretching technique to get spinal decompression without any device at all. Since it does take careful attention to how you do the stretch to get the best results, you may want to have a partner help you like in the video.

Give it a try, then let us know in the comments below how it works for you!

#1 Recommended for Spinal Decompression
NO Hanging Upside Down, NO Joint Pain at All…

spinal decompression
This Brand New Device Gets Our
HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION
for Providing You All the Benefits
of Spinal Decompression…

And all you need to be able to do is stand and lean forward…

Click above now!

Love Our Articles?

Subscribe to our Less Pain, More Life! email newsletter and get breakthrough pain relief tips!

Comments

1. Marjorie Taylor says

I just tried the spinal decompression standing stretch. It’s a good help. I’m going to add that to my daily muscle imbalance exercises. Thanks.

2. April says

Thank you so much for this information and especially the video! I followed as I watched, and it really felt good! My upper arms began aching and heating up, but my spine feels wonderful! Again, thank you!

3. arthur says

Its a great feeling after doing this stretch. i felt a little pain in my right side of my pelvis where i got a problem with this side, but it helps a lot. Thanks & keep it up guys!

4. Liz Van Wie says

I think your website is fantastic. I wish you lived near Syracuse, ny so I could go to you for help. blessings, Liz

5. michelle clark says

I have a problem with my shoulders. They like to ‘hike up’ and take on all the stress and strain. I am working on that. When my arms go up – so does the automatic shoulder respponse that I am fighting. The shoulders should be relaxed even tho they are overhead – correct? Just trying to make sure I do these right – and relate to others the correct way!!
    (Member of Lose the neck pain crowd)

6. Rosemarie Sinclair says

Did this – following the demo given. Good feeling & benefit from 4 stretches so will increase each day – all going well. At 71yrs of age – can do – after years of back troubles since a fall from a horse at 17 yrs of age! Refused a back operation then & was told then & many times since with other accidents that I’d be in a wheelchair BUT not so as always investigating & using natural methods. As a horse breeder & trainer for many years [my passion!] there have been ‘tough times’ for the physical body. However I never sold my last horse till I was 62 yrs having ridden over 100 Sport & work horses with success, including hunters, eventers & a QH stallion for cutting competitions!
    Cheers, impressed with your good sensible info – having read your book many a time. Rose-marie in NZ.

7. Michael Brindisi says

Thanks Jesse for the book, the website, and the videos on you tube they helped me tremendously. I have 3 herniated disks(L3,L4,L5) and My insurance company is offering me surgury but I said NO and have followed your advice and it’s worked and I will be trying the stretches out tonight, can’t wait. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

8. Alain Robert says

I was diagnosed with a herniated disc last November – Right L4-L5 Foraminal Disc Protrusion.
    The pain was excruciating. The neurosurgeon suggested surgery – a discectomy which I had on 2 November 2011. The initial strong pain has mostly gone but nearly 3 months after the surgery, I am now getting minor back pains on the left side of my buttocks – it comes and goes.I am a 60 yrs old man otherwise quite fit and very interested in the Spinal Decompression Standing Strech exercise. It is this safe for me to do this exercise considering I have already had surgery? Your comment/advice would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

9. Susan says

This movement is found in yoga but without the explanation of spinal therapeutic benefit!
    I’m sold and will start this for my low back compression. Thx, love it!

10. Jessica says

I was able to do this 4 times before I started feeling a little light headed and dizzy. My bulging disc and lumbar pain have slightly been relieved from doing this stretch. I’m hoping to build up my tolerance for doing this stretch and to be able to do it the full 9 times soon. I’m hoping that this along with some exercises I discovered while on Dr. Ron Daulton Jr.’s website, will help heal my bulging disc as I am not a fan of regular doctor’s that only target the pain instead of trying to get rid of the problem causing the pain. Thanks for the free vid!