The 8 Top Safe Steps…
Would you like the straightforward tips on how to remove the dark circles naturally and safely?
Interestingly, insomnia and fatigue are just two out of a number of reasons dark circles can form under your eyes.
Other common causes include allergies, trauma, infection, preorbital cellulitis, drug side effects and anemia. And then there are heredity and lifestyle factors ranging from smoking, sun exposure, poor nutrition, nasal congestion, and aging.
There are eight key steps to treat dark circles safely and naturally (this means not going to the extremes of laser surgery, injectable wrinkle fillers, chemical peels, and expensive cosmetics that can pose health risks and swallow your hard-earned money… and are often only masks for the problem anyway!)
Several of these steps provide a long-term solution to possible underlying causes of dark circles under your eyes, while others provide more immediate help:
1. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of clean, fresh water
2. Eat a healthier diet, with an emphasis on green leafy vegetables, beans, nuts and olive oil … and AVOID the seven foods that promote aging
3. Reduce or eliminate your intake of alcohol and drugs (this includes prescription drugs … stay tuned to the FREE LosetheBackPain.com newsletter for ongoing tips on how to stop pain and achieve optimal health without drugs!)
5. Try the cool cucumber method …you’ve likely heard of it before, and it helps! Cut cucumbers into thick slices, lay down, close your eyes, place over each of your eyes including the dark area, and let them sit there for about 10 to 15 minutes. Do this daily and it can help reduce the puffiness and dark circles. (Cool tea bags, ice wrapped in cloth, or even the back of a frozen spoon can also work.)
6. Learn and practice powerful stress reduction techniques like yoga and meditation
7. Relieve and eliminate the physical pain in your life, including the back pain. See The 7 Most Effective Natural Pain Relief Methods video. Pain causes stress, which in turn is a top cause of dark circles under your eyes.
8. And OF COURSE … get the right amount of sleep every night. If you have trouble falling asleep OR staying asleep at night, get a FREE bottle of Sleepzyme, Mother Nature’s Natural Sleep Formula, today…