Share This Articlefacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on my book, The 7-Day Back Pain Cure. Your opinion will help us better serve those like you who suffer from chronic pain.

If you want to help others learn the secrets to living a life free from back pain, please use the sharable link below to help me spread the word.

referral program

If you were helped by the book, or any of the information, products, or services from the Healthy Back Institute, please take a moment to share your story.

Click here to share your experience with us

Extra Bonus – we want to you have the book wherever you go. So, feel free to click the link below and access the entire book in PDF format.

Click here to download the book as a PDF

If you’re not comfortable paying for things online via credit card, you can call us to order via phone

Within the U.S. 1 (800) 216-4908 ; Outside the U.S. 1 (240)-780-5977

Interested in something else?

Try one of our best-selling products, each with a free trial

Try Heal-n-Soothe

Discover the healing power of Inversion Therapy

Comments

1. Sheldon Gilbert says

1. I have been to a trusted Massage therapist who is very good at seeking muscle imbalances. I will
    bring the 7-day Back Pain Book to her when I next visit her.

2. I am waiting to complete a referral to a Nuerosurgeon simply to get his read on the MRI that was
    taken. I will discuss his evaluation but will not take any NSAIDS, Cortisone shots Or Tylenol. I hope
    to be referred to a qualified Physical therapist who understands the appropriate procedures for
    conforming the trouble spot and treating it(possibly my Massage therapist, if she meets my
    requirements.

2. Carrie says

I have spondylosis and spondyoitis both and have had pills and shots in my back with no relief from either. The shots hurt so bad..the pills make you stupid. What else is there but pain to deal with. Im sick of pills that don’t do anything but make you sick and stupid.

3. Admin says

Hi Carrie,

Please do get yourself a copy of our free back pain book The 7 Day Back Pain Cure. It has a lot of information regarding the back, treatment options and pain relief plus many other useful aspects for you to read and consider. We do hope you find it helpful.

“Click here for your Free Book”

Admin (THBI)

4. Lorraine Wardenburg says

I have not completed reading your book. I have been diagnosed with AFib and am taking Warfarin, which limits what drugs I can take.

5. Shirley Broadley says

I have received your book but due to work commitments I have not been able to read it yet, but am looking forward to reading it as my husband has had severe nerve damage in his back for the past 35 years and is on very strong pain relief if you or I took it, it would probably kill us. So I am hoping there are some real solutions within your book. It wrecks your life and your families when a member has so much pain 24/7.

Regards

Shirley

6. Rhona Scotter says

I have received a copy of the book but as yet have not had an opportunity to sit down and read it. Am looking forward to reading it next week when I am on holidays.