Proper diet and exercise certainly help, but there’s often more to weight loss than just counting calories and conquering the treadmill. Pay attention to these commonly overlooked factors and watch the pounds melt off – without dieting or exercise.
5. Have More Sex
Even though sex boosts your heart rate, makes you sweat and involves at least some athletic prowess, it doesn’t “count” as exercise because it’s far more fun. Yet, an average “session” will burn up to 250 calories in half an hour, and if you get creative you can probably burn even more than that … without going to the gym or even getting your workout clothes dirty.
4. DON’T Lose Sleep
Cutting your sleep short, even by a mere 80 minutes one night, can make you eat nearly 550 calories more than you ordinarily would the next day.[i] That’s right. Being sleep deprived increases your appetite, as sleep has a significant impact on the complex production and release of hormones that influence how much you eat, when you eat and how many calories you burn or store as fat.
It doesn’t matter if your sleep deprivation is short-lived or chronic … anytime you lose sleep it has the ability to mess with your weight.
For instance, after one night of no sleep (pulled an all-nighter lately?), or close to a week of less extreme sleep deprivation (getting about 4-6 hours of sleep a night), just looking at food was enough to send study participants’ brain motivation centers into overdrive (similar to what happens when a drug addict views their drug of choice).
Researchers from two separate studies noted “acute sleep loss enhances hedonic stimulus processing in the brain underlying the drive to consume food,”[ii] and “reduced sleep may lead to greater propensity to overeat.”[iii]
3. Get Off the Couch and STOP Watching TV
That’s only about 3 hours a day … but it’s enough to impact your weight because your metabolic rate plummets when you sit (to close to where it is when you’re sleeping), and is far lower even than when you stand and shift your weight from side to side. Plus, you probably sit all day at work, during your commute, when you’re eating lunch and dinner … so that extra three hours catching up on sitcoms is just the icing on the cake.
Not to mention, the couch-potato/TV trap won’t only make you fat. Oh no. It can also make you die prematurely. Indeed, prolonged sitting is a risk factor for all-cause mortality, independent of physical activity, which means even if you exercise, if you sit on your couch a lot it could still cause you to die prematurely![v]
2. Get Rid of Your Energy Vampires
Ordinary vampires feed on your blood … energy vampires feed on you emotionally, draining you of mental energy and strength. These people can masquerade as friends, co-workers, and even family members. On the surface they may even appear friendly, but in reality they’re a major source of stress in your life.
You probably already know who your energy vampires are … but if no one immediately comes to mind, they’re the ones who make you feel tense, anxious, drained, aggravated or angry even with a brief moment of interaction.
Ridding your life of energy vampires, like all sources of emotional stress, is important because stress is linked to weight gain via multiple connections.
For one, when you’re under a lot of stress you’re more likely to overeat a bunch of junk food, skip the gym and sit on the couch instead (probably with either a bag of potato chips or a cocktail in hand – or both!). Plus, elevated levels of stress hormones are also linked to weight gain and increased fat storage.
The FIRST step to ridding your life of energy vampires and other drains to your emotional health is identifying how much “unnecessary baggage”… how much emotional barriers, even at the subconscious level … are sabotaging your weight loss efforts … and even your very success and happiness. To do so, I highly recommend you take life coach Brian Vaszily’s FREE 10 Question “Emotional Barrier” Test.
Once you become aware of the extent to which this unnecessary baggage is stopping you from achieving your goals — in your weight, health, finances, relationships, and more — you can then go through the fast and powerful clearing exercises you’ll discover in his “Bust Through the Emotional Barriers” program.
1. Rev Up Your Body’s Natural Production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
Your body’s natural production of youth hormones (HGH, or human growth hormone) begins to steadily decline by the time you reach your early 30s. Around this same time, you probably find you “can’t eat the way you used to,” and losing weight becomes much harder. As your HGH declines, all of the following occurs:
- Your metabolism slows down
- You pack on adipose tissue (FAT)
- Your organs shrivel
- Your aerobic activity decreases
- Your muscles shrink
Research shows that men who supplemented with HGH for six months had a 14.4 percent reduction in fat, and a nearly 9 percent increase in lean body mass,[vi] which is why you might be interested in learning about ThinMist, which is NOT a synthetic form of HGH, but a way to increase your body’s production of this youth hormone naturally!
This breakthrough formula contains a uniquely calibrated blend of 7 essential vitamins and amino acids that work together to help boost your body’s ability to produce HGH. Among them:
- L-Valine: To help muscles heal after strenuous workouts. By speeding the recovery of muscle, lean muscle develops quickly. And the more lean muscle your body has — the more fat-burning power it possesses!
- L-Arginine: Clinically shown to boost your production of creatine in the muscles … increase circulation … improve blood flow … boost sexual desire … and even protect your heart!
- L-Tyrosine: To turbo charge your adrenaline! Also helps suppress your appetite … improve your brain’s ability to focus … relieve headaches and tension … and fight off chronic fatigue!
Another clinical study of the effects of HGH on humans was performed at the Palm Springs Life Extension Institute.
When Dr. Edmund Chien combined HGH injections with other hormones that decrease as you age, he discovered that patients experienced a 10% loss of body fat … a 10% increase in muscle mass … and a 1.5%-2.5% increase in bone density every six months!
What’s more, researchers found that over a 2-year period, patients experienced the following results…
- 88% of patients enhanced muscle mass
- 84% of patients reported higher energy levels
- 83% reported increased exercise endurance
- 78% reported improved overall sense of well being
- 72% decreased body fat WITHOUT dieting
- 61% of patients experienced faster healing of injuries
- 53% reported increased back flexibility
ThinMist™ is a 100% natural way to safely boost your pituitary gland’s NATURAL release of HGH ‘youth hormones.’ You simply take ThinMist™ three times each day by spraying it under your tongue, and as the ingredients slowly build up in your system, your body NATURALLY begins releasing more youthful levels of HGH, one of your body’s most powerful fat burners to help you lose weight without exercise and dieting.
- Lose Weight by Simply Thinking About Food? Have you ever said just thinking about food is enough to put on extra weight? Afraid a trip to the...
- 10 Foods to Eat MORE Of to Lose Weight We’d all love to fill up our plates to the brim, chow down, then sit back, unbutton our pants and...
- Not Losing Weight? 10 Reasons Your Diet Isn’t Working Are you stuck in an endless struggle to shed pounds? Could simple diet mistakes...
- Holiday Weight Gain -
12 Key Tips to Completely Avoid It ‘Tis the season when many accept gaining weight as a given, as inevitable as that certain neighbor’s house decked out...
- How Human Growth Hormone Supercharges Weight Loss … And How to Get It SAFELY You’ve probably heard a lot about the exciting new research in the Human...