How Muscle Imbalances Cause Your Lower Back Pain

Here at The Healthy Back Institute we’ve helped many thousands of people heal from their lower back pain over the past decade, and we can safely report this…

Muscle imbalances are the #1 cause of lower back pain.

They’re also a factor in most other pain conditions.

Muscle imbalances are easy to spot, but because so few people understand what they are and how to look for them (including most doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists), the advice you get for lower back pain not only fails to bring you pain relief… it can often make your back pain WORSE.

For example, you might have heard you need to “strengthen your back” to get rid of your back pain. While this may be true in general, if the muscle imbalances associated with your back pain have already overly-tightened and irritated your lower back muscles, working them out will simply aggravate them MORE.

Watch below to SEE for yourself how simple it is to recognize your own muscle imbalance patterns by demonstrating one of the most common patterns associated with lower back pain, called a “forward tipping pelvis.”

I’ll also explain how it causes lower back pain and why back strengthening exercises may be counterproductive to your recovery.

Afterward click on the “Lose the Back Pain System” to learn more about the #1 program to eliminate your muscle imbalances…

Featured Product:

Here’s What People are Saying About the
Lose The Back Pain System….
“I have experienced a great deal of relief since receiving the “Lose the Back Pain” system. This is a fantastic product. All hairstylists (like myself) or anyone else who works on their feet and uses their neck and shoulders a lot for work should purchase this video/DVD.It’s NEVER too late to get help to heal your pains so you can stop suffering and enjoy your life. I feel like a much happier, stronger woman with so much more freedom since I no longer have severe pain holding me back. Thank you so much! You guys are the real deal!!” Tammy Clay – Tuscaloosa, Alabama

This entry was posted in Lower Back Pain, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Chandrasekar
    Posted October 23, 2010 at 5:13 am | Permalink

Dear Sir,

I am chandrasekar here from India. I want to start a franchise lose the back pain in India with your help. Kindly let me know how we can do this together. We have a huge scope here. Waiting for your response. Thanks

Warmest regards,
    Chandrasekar
    00919930229585.

2. Charles Birger
    Posted October 23, 2010 at 10:03 am | Permalink

What information do I need to order to get muscles in the right position.

Posted October 24, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Permalink

Hi Charles,

If you would like to, please submit your query to the Helpdesk using the following link where personal questions are answered.

Posted October 24, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Permalink

Hi Chandrasekar,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We encourage any one that would like to work with us to sign up to be an affiliate.
    Here is our link; fill out the form and your application will be evaluated for approval.
    If approved you will have the full support of the Healthy Back Institute…

5. Sue
    Posted October 16, 2011 at 8:11 am | Permalink

Hi Jesse

Great video clip. I am a yoga instructor and see this type of imbalance in my students all the time. Whether they have incredibly tight hamstrings or lack strong core muscles, it all fits with your video. Well done.

Sue

6. Stuart Bannister
    Posted October 16, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Permalink

I made a successful motorcycle trip to No. Carolina from Florida & met a surgical nurse who told me they outlawed spinal fusion in Wisconsin due to numerous complaints of pain that surgery did not correct. IS THIS TRUE? Is there any way to research this?

7. David Consbruck, CFII
    Posted October 17, 2011 at 10:15 am | Permalink

Great video! Simple and to the point. Also, very encouraging, making one feel they CAN make a difference and take responsibility for their own health.

8. Helen Laurini
    Posted October 24, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

I have all your back pain products. After months I found out that I have one leg shorter than the other by 3/4 of an inch. I now have a lift on my shoe. My body is off balance. Is it alright to now use your videos to get balanced? Also, I do not know if you know about all the cancer cures books. I have the one by the woman who was arrested. Everyday I get new advertisements about different books. Do you know which one is true. Thank You.
    Helen

9. steve
    Posted October 25, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

Helen,

Yes you can use our lose the back pain system to rebalance your core

Most people that publish books believe that what they are saying is true, the question it can you apply what they are teaching into your life, that I do not know, you will have to read the books and make your own judgement calls on that.

10. Frank Crisp
    Posted June 6, 2013 at 9:57 am | Permalink

Jesse: your 6+ min video on muscle imbalances has to be the best that I have seen. It is so clear and factual. Thanks to you, having read your book, doing the muscle imbalance program, trigger point therapy, I am pain free. Back in 2010 and 2011 I spent $15,000 going to doctors, chiropractor, traction, 4 therapist, and NOT one of them EVER told me about muscle imbalances. I even went to a “shrink” who told me that I would have to live with the pain or be medicated. You talking about 2 years of living hell!
    I do stretches every day, and muscle imbalance exercises from the HBI manual 3 times a week. i can walk, sit, stand normally. I also changed my diet with information from HBI and eliminated stress from my life.
    It is amazing! One year ago I saw myself as a person in bed and on prescription meds. I will say it takes devotion in using all the tools available, so one must be serious and dedicated.
    Frank Crisp

11. Lynette
    Posted August 12, 2013 at 1:17 pm | Permalink

tried to open link to your helpdesk but it won’t open. i have a question I would like to ask.
    thanks

Posted August 13, 2013 at 2:17 am | Permalink

Hi Lynette,

I have e mailed you with some information to get in touch -please look for it in your email.

Admin
    (The Healthy Back Institute)