My SCARY Halloween Costume (see pictures here!)

Hey there, having fun is one of the healthiest things you can do to stay healthy…

And THAT’s all the justification I needed for dressing up in this “scary” Halloween costume below and heading to a costume party the other night! :-)

(Not how you’re used to seeing me in our health newsletter, videos, etc. I know… but let me know in the COMMENTS area below what you think!)

Now I may not need to tell you who I am dressed as, because his hilarious “out there” YouTube videos have been viewed by at least tens of millions of people worldwide…

But if you DON’T know who I’m dressed as once you see my pictures below, I’ve included a MUST-SEE video beneath my Halloween costume pictures ↓↓↓

(And if you happen to like the song “Careless Whisper” by George Michael, or even if you don’t, prepare to have the song stuck in your head all day :-) )

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!
What do you think of the NEW Jesse Cannone look below???
And SHARE this with us too… what are the CRAZIEST costumes you’ve ever dressed up in, whether it was as a child, last weekend, or anywhere in between?
Let us know in the Comments below… and Happy Halloween!

Watch the Video Below If You Don’t Know Who I’m Dressed As
(and prepare to have the song “Careless Whisper” stuck in your head all day!)

Now let me know what you think! And SHARE what your CRAZIEST costumes ever were with us too… in the COMMENTS area below! :-)

Enter to WIN the ULTIMATE Back Pain Relief Kit!
Click Here Now… Your Chances of Winning are EXCELLENT!

Love Our Articles?

Subscribe to our Less Pain, More Life! newsletter and get breakthrough pain relief tips!

Related posts:

1. How to Shed Pounds… by Taking Pictures! (Weird but Powerful Weight Loss Tip!) The special report my team & I have been working on for over 6...
This entry was posted in Humor. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Mary
    Posted October 31, 2013 at 5:58 am | Permalink

Not scary: I am going to my husband’s nursing home this morning to dress him in his Native American regalia from his tribe, complete with black wig (he doesn’t have much hair)
    . I myself am dressed in beige and will wear a black eye patch. Who am I? A Black-eyed Pea!!

2. nanC
    Posted October 31, 2013 at 6:03 am | Permalink

soooooo hilarious and gutsy!!!!

3. Posted October 31, 2013 at 7:08 am | Permalink

Where was the shopping centre? It looks like one in Brisbane! lol

4. Glafira Rodriguez
    Posted October 31, 2013 at 7:30 am | Permalink

I think is beautiful.

5. Mary Eva Taylor
    Posted October 31, 2013 at 8:23 am | Permalink

not scary, maybe silly, I really like your newsletters, thank you for doing these,teaches me a lot

6. linda
    Posted October 31, 2013 at 8:55 am | Permalink

Hahahahahaha, that was GREAT. I love the song. Cannot believe how little humor some people have though. Hahahahahahahah. I will laugh all day!!!!!! Thank you!

7. belinda grezeszak
    Posted October 31, 2013 at 9:36 am | Permalink

So funny! I can’t recognized you! That tone muscles show that you practice what you preach.

8. Carol
    Posted October 31, 2013 at 1:17 pm | Permalink

This was crazy but cute. People just did not know what to. LOL good going

9. Dreas
    Posted October 31, 2013 at 5:48 pm | Permalink

That was so funny and so improvised! If it could only had 2-3 more minutes of the prankiness. It a keeper video, email, and article.

10. Dorothy P.N.
    Posted November 1, 2013 at 7:53 am | Permalink

Very exciting. I when people dare to entertain in the face of stiffs.