Experts believe there is “reason to believe” that the cascade of physiological problems caused by poor sleep may cause or contribute to pain. For instance, lack of sleep is pro-inflammatory, meaning it triggers inflammatory processes in your body that may certainly contribute to joint pain.
Further, it’s been suggested that the disruption to your body’s circadian rhythm (or sleep/wake cycle) caused by lack of sleep may also contribute to aches and pains, possibly due to hormonal fluctuations. According to one of the study’s researchers:[i]
“ … there is growing evidence that poor sleep can itself lead to an increase in pain.”
Patients with osteoarthritis of the knee will take part in the study, which will involve sleep testing two nights a week to identify any links between sleep trouble and knee pain.
If a link is found, which researchers expect, tending to your sleep may be another way to get pain relief … but really this is something you should be doing anyway.
If sleep is difficult for you, rule out these common (yet often overlooked) factors that could be disturbing your sleep. And try adding in Sleepzyme, which is a natural sleep formula that can help you get much-needed rest without any side effects or risk of addiction.
Got Knee Pain? What Really Helps
Remember how I mentioned that lack of sleep may contribute to inflammation in your body? If we were in class together I would tell you to take out your highlighter now because what I’m about to say is really important. On a foundational level, knee pain, like virtually all forms of pain, often has an underlying inflammatory cause.
Even short-term overuse can set off an inflammatory cascade in your immune system, intended to “heal” the overworked area. If that inflammation persists on a low level, it can then contribute to the very pain it was originally intended to heal.
The inflammatory cascade can easily spiral out of control, along with its associated pain, especially if you continue on with habits that cause you knee pain to begin with. Along with making sure you’re getting proper rest, an anti-inflammatory diet, or natural anti-inflammatories like Heal-n-Soothe, can help you relieve this inflammation and pain.
Heal-n-Soothe is as effective as prescription and over-the-counter anti-inflammatories, but it’s much safer. It contains 12 of the most powerful and safest anti-pain ingredients, including proteolytic enzymes, bromelain, Boswellia extract and much more.
If you have knee pain, I know you might be desperate for relief. I’ve also personally experienced knee trauma and debilitating knee pain. Pain so bad I couldn’t even stand.
But now I know what really works to end the pain, and I want you to know too.
Heal-n-Soothe contains safe, clinically proven pain-fighting nutrients – all working together to help you…
- Repair damaged cartilage and tissue - and return your knees to their former pain-free state
- Relieve painful “runner’s knee” – and even avoid future injuries
- Heal injured tendons and ligaments - so you can sleep like a baby again without the pain and stiffness
- Increase flexibility in your joints - and fight off inflammation and swelling
- Improve knee joint mobility - so you can run… play sports… and chase after your kids without thinking twice
If you’ve got knee pain, what are you waiting for? After taking Heal-n-Soothe many report relief in just days. Their only regret? Not taking it sooner.
- The Danger Of Poor Sleep Nothing feels better than waking up fully refreshed after a good night of sleep. It would be great if each...
- Poor Sleep and Fibromyalgia -New Study Shows Important Link Researchers have unveiled a link between poor sleep and fibromyalgia. Norwegian scientists have discovered that the risk of fibromyalgia increased as...
- Knee Pain: 6 Bad Habits that Make it WORSE Nearly 20 percent of U.S. adults experience knee pain,[i] a condition that can become increasingly painful and even lead to...
- Pain and Sleep:15 Essential Sleep Tips to Reduce Pain and Get Your Zzzzzzs Pain and sleep … the two are intimately tied together. More specifically, pain is closely tied to the lack...
- Knee Pain Relief The 5 Most Effective Solutions Knee pain can make every step a living nightmare. It can get so bad...