A reader with arthritis recently asked us what the difference is between Heal-n-Soothe® and our new Super Joint Support™ formula.
We asked Steve Hefferon, who was integral in formulating both products, to respond. We thought you’d like to hear the answer too…
“I’ve been taking Heal-n-Soothe® for over a year which has helped my arthritis but am wondering about your new joint supplement. What’s the difference between the two? I’m trying to figure out whether I should replace my Heal-n-Soothe® with your new product.”
Steve Hefferon responds:
Thank you for asking. Both products can be helpful for arthritis, but work in different yet complementary ways.
The Heal-n-Soothe® you have been taking was formulated for two primary purposes: to clear away metabolic waste and to fight chronic inflammation.
First, the proteolytic enzymes in this supplement break down and remove excess metabolic waste including excess scar tissue (fibrin) that can build up inside your joints, blood vessels, soft tissues and organs. The enzymes attach to the metabolic waste and help your body process and expel it.
Second, the enzymes and natural anti-inflammatories in Heal-n-Soothe® help regulate the biological processes that control your body’s inflammatory response. By shutting down runaway inflammation, pain is relieved and your body is able to finish the repair process around injured areas.
Super Joint Support™ was specifically formulated to eliminate joint pain and help your body repair damaged joint cartilage.
While many products on the market include glucosamine, chondroitin and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Super Joint Support™ includes these in a specific blend with a patented form of Type II collagen proven to have over a 7,000% faster absorption rate than the joint-rebuilding collagen found in most supplements – within the first 12 hours. I can hardly overstate the importance of this discovery for joint health.
Due to other factors in your body required for optimal bone, ligament and joint health, Super Joint Support™ includes over 70 water soluble ionic trace minerals which reduce acidity in your body that attacks your bones and tendons. It also includes additional key vitamins typically lacking in those with joint and bone weakness.
Again, either Heal-n-Soothe® or Super Joint Support™ can help your arthritis, but they work in different ways. My suggestion for maximum effectiveness is to try both supplements together.
Readers interested in learning more about both products can find them on our website.
Love Our Articles?
Subscribe to our Less Pain, More Life! newsletter and get breakthrough pain relief tips!
- Free Arthritis and Joint Pain Relief Guide According to the Arthritis Foundation, nearly 20% of all Americans suffer daily with achy joints. They also say that half...
- How to Tell If Your Supplement is RIPPING YOU OFF… According to the latest government figures from the National Institutes of Health, Americans buy $11 billion worth of supplements...
- How “Bad” Gut Bacteria Causes Arthritis What happens in your stomach can cause pain in your joints. So says the Journal of Inflammation in a review...
- 57 Year Old With Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Spinal Fusion Finally Gets Relief I received this email last night and I want to share it with you… —–Start of email—– Just a note...
- Arthritis of the Spine Symptoms, Causes and the Top 10 Arthritis of the Spine Treatments Spondylosis, also known as arthritis of the spine, is...