According to Forbes magazine, 92% of people NEVER achieve their New Year’s resolutions. This post below is about what gives the other 8% – those people who consistently get what they want – an unfair advantage. I discovered it about 10 or so years ago. And it almost immediately reversed a lifetime of rotten luck. First, […]
Have you ever wondered if the benefits of meditation have ever been studied and actually proven? Yogis and monks have been practiced meditation for thousands of years, and they certainly seem more peaceful … but what does science have to say? Amazingly – a LOT!
Book Review: The Divided Mind by Dr. John Sarno One of Dr. Sarno’s most comprehensive books on the subject of the mind and how it can create all sorts of pain. Watch this quick video review to see what we think about it… If you’ve read this book, please post your comments.
When emotions are extremely abrupt, intense or persistent, they may over time produce functional disorders of the organs by upsetting the harmonious balance of blood and energy. We are talking here of excessive feelings of…