There’s a powerful trio of substances that surpass all the rest – including a popular prescription medication – in reducing inflammation, relieving pain and improving joint function.
Unlike many joint formulas which only mask the pain, these three ingredients go to work at the source of the problem – the eroding cartilage and resulting inflammation. Rebuilding and protecting cartilage and synovial fluid – all critical to healthy joint function – along with controlling inflammation, are key to providing long-lasting comfort and ease of movement.
The first of these three ‘power’ ingredients – Glucosamine – is one of the main building blocks of cartilage and is naturally found in joint structures.
- Enhances your body’s ability to make collagen and proteoglycans — substances essential for rebuilding joints
- Helps your body make synovial fluid, which lubricates your joints.
- Protects your cartilage from the destructive actions of NSAIDs.
The purest and most stable form, glucosamine HCL, is readily absorbed by the body and contains no added sodium or potassium salts.
The addition of Chondroitin Sulfate adds to glucosamine HCL’s cartilage-building abilities.
Chondroitin Sulfate also plays a major role in the production of cartilage:
- Helps create cartilage tissue by attaching to collagen and elastin
- Maintains healthy joint cartilage by attracting and retaining water
- Protects cartilage against destructive enzymes
- Facilitates the passage of essential nutrients for cartilage repair
The landmark double-blind National Institute of Health’s (NIH) Arthritis Intervention Trial (GAIT) studied the effects of glucosamine HCL and chondroitin together on 1583 subjects. The combination of the two surpassed a popular prescription drug for effectively relieving moderate to severe pain!
The third ‘power’ ingredient, MSM, sometimes referred to as the ‘miracle molecule’, contains that one element critical to the functioning of every cell – sulfur.
When your cells are low in sulfur, your body can’t repair damaged tissue fast enough. In fact, research shows that joint problems tend to be associated with low levels of sulfur in the body.
With today’s diets, it’s difficult to get enough sulfur from your food as cooking and processing quickly destroy sulfur. The only way to ensure high enough levels of sulfur is to take supplemental MSM.
So how does MSM support healthy joint function?
- Supports and strengthens cartilage.
- Supplies the sulfur needed to build healthy new cells.
- Promotes normal physical functioning by helping to fight inflammation.
- Helps soothe muscle and joint pain and reduces muscle spasms.
- Inhibits the transmission of pain impulses along nerve fibers.
- Promotes healthy blood supply, supplying oxygen and nutrients to cartilage and removing toxic wastes.
Naturally, you want a fast, effective solution to your stiffness, aches, and pains.
And, if you’re like many folks, you don’t want the harmful and uncomfortable side effects that accompany so many products. Most solutions provide only temporary relief at best and do nothing to tackle the root of the problem.
This powerful trio – Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin Sulfate, and MSM – bring long-lasting pain relief and comfort by working deep at the source to ease inflammation, swelling, and breakdown of cartilage.
And these three substances form the basis for our fast-acting, liquid joint pain relief formula, Super Joint Supportâ„¢. If you suffer from any type of aches or pains, especially joint-related, I encourage you to see how effective this formula is.
Written By: Updated: October 3,2009