The Healthy Back Institute Team
Who We Are
The Healthy Back Institute was founded in 2001 by fitness and rehabilitation expert Jesse Cannone and massage therapist Steve Hefferon.
Recognized as one of the leading fitness trainers in the United States, Jesse has helped millions achieve their weight-loss and fitness goals through his articles, books, audio programs, videos, and seminars. In addition to being a certified fitness trainer, Jesse holds many other certifications, including Post-Rehabilitation Specialist, Specialist in Performance Nutrition, and Master Fitness Trainer. He has been featured in dozens of newspapers and magazines, such as Miss Fitness, Natural Bodybuilding, and Visage; on numerous radio programs, and on thousands of Websites.
Steve Hefferon holds a B.S. degree in Health/Fitness, an A.S. in Physical Therapy, and is a Certified Massage Therapist in the state of Maryland. He has combined his skills as a massage therapist and fitness expert to become one of the country’s leading post-rehabilitation specialists. Steve has written countless articles that have appeared both online and in print publications. He is also the Research Director for both The Healthy Back Institute and Living Well Nutraceuticals.
What We Do
In 2001, Jesse and Steve created the Lose the Back Pain System, the world’s first self-assessment and self-treatment program for back pain and sciatica sufferers. It has since been refined with the help of some of the world’s leading doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, and other healthcare professionals. More than 55,000 copies of this innovative and individually targeted approach have been sold in more than 85 countries.
In addition, we have:
- Begun to formulate condition-specific Dietary Supplements – the first, Heal-N-Soothe™, is a proteolytic enzyme blend that works throughout the body to attack inflammation, the main source of pain for most people
- Produced more than 30 tele-seminars that have drawn tens of thousands of participants
- Created a resource library containing dozens of back pain articles
Assembled a small but highly specialized medical advisory board (we are very selective)
Click Here to Learn More About Our Medical Advisors and Experts
Why We Do It
Chronic or acute back pain can keep us from performing even the simple daily tasks many of us take for granted. It greatly affects our quality of life. We’ve seen the look on our clients’ faces when they finally get the relief they have been searching for – and that’s what motivates us.
Our Vision is Simple
- To enlighten and empower people by exposing the many shortcomings of the current medical system
- To radically transform the way people with back pain are evaluated and treated
- To bring lasting relief to the millions of back pain sufferers worldwide so they can regain control of their lives
We will accomplish these goals by developing and offering the most effective products, services, and resources available anywhere in the world. As we work to achieve our vision, we will always strive to deliver more than we promise and give every customer and client a WOW experience they can’t wait to tell their friends about.
The results speak for themselves…
Click here to read some success stories.