Best Chair for Back Pain

If you’re looking for a chair that will allow you to sit without pain and keeping your back pain or sciatica from flaring up, look no further! In the video below you are going to see a demonstration of what we feel is literally the best chair in the world.

Click here to learn more about this back pain office chair

This entry was posted in Ergonomic Office Chairs, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Gary Chiro
    Posted April 20, 2010 at 2:12 am | Permalink

Great looking chair it has so many pivot points which I think is great for ergonomics. Would love to sit in one.

2. Shayla
    Posted April 20, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

The video states that office chairs were tested..no new chair was invented as a result of the testing. Therefore, I am led to believe that there is a manufacturer out there and that the chair is not a ‘Losethebackpain” exclusive. Paying $600 for a chair made of plastic without even being able to sit in it first goes against my common sense, we won’t mention that I would never pay that kind of money for plastic. And, did someone forget that most people who could really make use of this type of chair could in no way afford $600 for it? Would love to try one for my husband who has had 2 back surgeries and currently has a hemangioma at T11. He hasn’t been able to work for 3 years now and I was laid off at the beginning of last year. Any ideas on how to get one cheaper?

3. Jesse Cannone
    Posted April 20, 2010 at 8:55 pm | Permalink

First, while there is some plastic, it is mostly metal and very sturdy. As strong or stronger than nearly all chairs we’ve tested.

Second, people pay over $3000 for chairs that aren’t as good as this one, so to them, this is a steal.

And who says most people can’t afford it?

I’m always amazed at how people view expenses… most people spend far more than $600 on all sorts of other items that are not nearly as useful as this chair (daily coffee(s), television, video games, cigarettes, alcohol, etc).

It’s all a matter of what’s important to you. If you really want something, you work for it and make it happen.

Yes, there is a manufacturer but we do have an exclusive arrangement with this chair.

If you’re an existing customer you likely have a coupon code you can use.

If you are not a customer of ours yet, sign up as a fan on Facebook as we occasionally send coupons out via there.

4. Ted Farone
    Posted April 24, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Permalink

So, how much does this chair cost?

5. Jesse Cannone
    Posted April 25, 2010 at 10:42 am | Permalink

You can find the current price by clicking on the link below the video… that will take you to the product detail page.

6. Annette Sundborg
    Posted April 25, 2010 at 11:52 pm | Permalink

I wonder if there is anyone in Europe that sellls this chair?
    I´m disabled and have a kind office chair on a motorized wheel unit (a miniflex from Eurovema) but the seat seems fantastic and I think it may be possible to exchange the seating unit, hence my question.

7. Gabriella Moberg
    Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

wow, awesome blog.Thanks Again. Really Great.

8. Zayne Baily
    Posted April 28, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Permalink

Really appreciate you sharing this post.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.

9. Martin Pegelow
    Posted May 11, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Permalink

I have purchased a few products from you folks in the past, and have been very happy with them. Now, you come up with a very nice chair that I would like to buy. Is there any kind of coupon for returning customers that would help offset the cost of “The Best Chair for Bad Backs”.

10. Mary Turner
    Posted May 25, 2010 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

Why advertise the chair if you’re not going to tell anyone the name of it or where to buy it.

What a bomber.

Posted May 30, 2010 at 10:35 am | Permalink

Hi Mary, and anyone else who wishes to know more details about the chair.

it will take you to a page where more information is detailed.

12. Linda
    Posted July 21, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Permalink

Hi Jesse,

I am wondering if you have any distributors outside of the US. I live in the UK and i am starting to work from home very soon and therefore looking for a good chair like this one.

Linda

13. Andre
    Posted July 23, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Permalink

Hello Jesse,

I am overweight and have seen weight limits on a lot of chairs in the past, some as low as 175 lbs. Even though I am addressing my weight issue, I would like to know the weight limit of this chair.

Andre

14. Danny Kidron
    Posted July 26, 2010 at 8:55 am | Permalink

I am in australia. would love one, maybe 2. what can i do? is it available in australia?

Posted July 29, 2010 at 2:31 am | Permalink

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your query. To our knowledge this chair is not available in Australia.

Posted July 29, 2010 at 6:42 am | Permalink

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your question.

I have recently sent you an e mail regarding your query. Please look for it.

17. Andre
    Posted August 3, 2010 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

Hello Jesse,

Could you answer #13 please? #12 and #14 were answered and I feel a bit neglected ;-)

Thanks!

Posted August 4, 2010 at 7:00 am | Permalink

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your query. My apologies, answer didn’t seem to have taken. If you click on the link just below the video where it says ” Click here to learn more about this back pain office chair”,it will take you to a page where more information is detailed. Please take a look so that you have all the details but briefly the weight limit is 250lbs.

19. Faith
    Posted November 14, 2010 at 10:16 am | Permalink

I’ve used many office chairs, including the Steelcase Leap Chair, and have always returned to using a wooden straight chair — either with or without my Back Joy. I have found the seats on most office chairs to be too squishy, too soft. I suspect that your nice looking chair would be the same. In addition, the shape of the lumbar support has never been quite right for me.

20. Sally
    Posted February 4, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

I would love to hear from someone who already OWNS this chair, I see a lot of questions about it, but I can’t seem to find any testimonials from people using it daily on the job.

I am trying to justify to my employer why they should spend this much money on a better chair for me. I have suffered from chronic back pain, sciatica, bursitis in the hips for a very long time, and have not had a pain-free day of work in the past 7 years. I’ve tried every chair on campus with no luck, and my employers are willing to make an effort to make my work life more comfortable, but the average chair around here costs $200 or less, they’re gonna need a little convincing. I know the chair probably can’t work miracles and fix my back, but it would be so nice to find one that didn’t aggravate my condition for 8 hours every day.

21. Dan
    Posted May 24, 2011 at 9:48 am | Permalink

This is the SwingChair by Smart Motion.

22. Posted August 29, 2012 at 7:18 am | Permalink

I have had this chair at work for about a month now, and I was in love from the first day. I have a slipped disc, and arthritis and bone spurs on my spine. Before this chair I would switch to different chairs about 3 times a day, and by the end of each 8-hour work day I was in agony. Since I’ve had this chair I can make it through most of the evening before my back is “done” for the day.

I’m only 5ft tall and it adjusts low enough for me but would go much higher for taller folks too.

The arm rests are amazing too. They move up down and all around, and I move them throughout the day to adjust for when I’m just typing or if I’m mainly using the mouse. No more shoulder pain and my wrist pain has lessened a lot too.

I highly recommend this chair for any current back problems or to keep back problems at bay. The way it moves with you will keep your spine in motion as you sit instead of slamming your body down onto a flat surface.

I will be saving my pennies to get one of these for my home office too!

23. Craig
    Posted July 18, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

Thanks for this video. People don’t mind paying hundreds for short term pain relief but are not keen to pay this price for something that allows them to reduce one of the biggest causes of back pain. Strange indeed.