4 Best DRINKS to Safely Silence Pain Fast

Share This Articlefacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

drink for painWhen you think about soothing pain, you probably don’t think about helping yourself to a tasty beverage. But like the natural foods that fight inflammation and pain, certain natural beverages have similar qualities.

When consumed over time, these drinks may very well prove beneficial to your pain levels, and you might even notice some benefit right away, too.

Drink This for Pain: 4 Best Choices

4. Blueberry Juice

Regular consumption of pure blueberry juice may also help reduce inflammation and associated pain, as, like tart cherries, blueberries contain anthocyanins that help ward off both inflammation and oxidative stress. Eating blueberries daily for six weeks increases anti-inflammatory molecules called cytokines, even if your body is engaging in strenuous exercise, which is known to trigger an inflammatory state.[i] This suggests blueberry juice may also offer a protective effect against inflammation and pain.

drink for pain3. Green Tea

Drinking adequate amounts of green tea may play a role in the prevention of inflammation-related diseases,[ii] as it is rich in natural anti-inflammatory compounds called flavonoids. Green tea has been shown to actively increase anti-inflammatory substances while decreasing pro-inflammatory substances in studies, and has been suggested as a potential treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and other types of pain.[iii]

2. Tart Cherry Juice

Consuming tart cherry juice reduces important markers of inflammation, such as C-reactive protein (CRP), while a tart cherry-enriched diets reduces plasma inflammation, abdominal fat inflammation, and cardiac inflammation, all known risk factors for cardiovascular disease.[iv] This is because tart cherries are rich in antioxidants called anthocyanins that yield powerful anti-inflammatory benefits.

Tart cherries have actually been said to have the highest anti-inflammatory content of any food, at levels comparable to some well-known medications.[v] Their juice is valued for its pain-reducing effects in arthritis and joint pain, but virtually any type of anti-inflammatory pain may be better managed with tart cherry juice. You can find tart cherry juice, often in concentrated form, at many supermarkets and health food stores.

1. Kefir

Another anti-inflammatory marvel, kefir is made from fermented milk and is a rich source of beneficial bacteria known as probiotics. These good bacteria help curb systemic inflammation; one recent study found that people with inflammatory conditions like ulcerative colitis had lower levels of inflammation after taking a probiotic supplement for 8 weeks. Even healthy people who took probiotics had a reduction in inflammation compared to those taking a placebo — and less inflammation translates to less pain.[vi]

Kefir, in particular, is known to contain anti-inflammatory prebiotic compounds,[vii] and you can get far more beneficial bacteria from regularly drinking kefir than you can from taking a probiotic supplement … particularly if you make your own at home (all you need is kefir grains (available online) and milk to make your own homemade kefir!).

12 More Ingredients That Stop Pain

drinks for painIf you’re looking for some of the most powerful anti-pain ingredients known to man, you need look no further than nature. That’s why the natural beverages listed above can be so effective, but there are others too. Devil’s Claw, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Bromelain … each of these is powerful in its own right, but when they’re combined together, and added to even more anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving ingredients like proteolytic enzymes (these work throughout your entire body to help it fight inflammation, dissolve scar tissue and more), the result is nothing short of miraculous.

We regularly receive reports of people tossing their prescription painkillers in the trash once they try the natural formula known as Heal-n-Soothe, which contains not one or two … but 12 powerful natural ingredients that stop pain fast.

Comments

1. Gina says

I like blueberries but they are very expensive. How many blueberries do I need to eat to get efftct?
    How much green tea do I need to dring to get the effect? I like green tea as well.
    Where can I find tart cherry juice? Cherry juice is in the supermarket but it’s not labeled tart.
    I can find kefir grains in Australia. So far I haven’t been able to find raw milk though I can find organic pasturized, unhominagized milk. Whenever, where ever I ask about raw milk, it’s not available. And I don’t know any dairy farmers. Will pasturized unhomogenized milk from the supermarket be acceptable to make kifir?
    Once I’ve made it, how much do I need to drink? Will it survive being frozen?
    My painful joints and muscles and other bits and pieces need help.
    I already have some Heal-n-Soothe. My problem is finding a time that 30 before food and 2 after. I’m a grazer.
    Gina

2. Nancy says

Check at your nearest Whole Foods Market. They carry Kefir here and tart Cherry juice as well as Blueberry. It is difficult to get unpasteurized milk unless you buy a part interest in a cow from a local dairy. Then the cow becomes part yours and you can drink milk from your own cow but they cannot legally sell you unpasteurized milk outright. Once you own part of the cow then you can pay to get milk and it can be said you are just paying them for the service of milking your cow not for the milk itself. Loop holes can work in your favor if you know anyone that has a cow to milk.

3. Dean says

Sound good, but have tryed most of the thing you say will help pain, tart cherry juice I can’t take, to much potassium as itm is very high. I have failing kidneys so a lot of thing I can’t have, kidneys are about 18% may going Dialysis

4. Larry Basheer says

Dear Sir
    I am suffering from a “HERNIATED DISK” in my lower back and do not wish to use pain the normal, usual and customary pain killers as I fear them.

If you can offer a suggestion or some possible solutions.
    Thanks
    Larry Basheer

5. Susan D Garman says

Dear Sir, I just wanted to comment about your product, Heal and Soothe. I was in a car accident back in 1992. I was rearended and I had a severe case of whiplash. For years, I have not been able to turn my head to the left. I could only go partway, and it was very painful to hold it there for any amount of time. I started your enzyme therapy, and just within one week, I was able to turn my head completely to the left. No pain, no discomfort of anykind. I was so excited. I have been in physical therapy for a back injury incurred during military training, for 12 years. I had a reaction to muscle relaxants back in 2006. It is amazing what Heal and Soothe does to lower my inflammation in my lower back. I have 2 bulging discs, and sciatica. My hip sometimes rolls out of alignment, and the pain is excessive. I’m so thankful for Heal and Soothe. Great product. Please keep up the great work.

6. Carla says

Love your input… Very informative! Thank you. Sharing… This is all true. I use these everyday.. It is recommended 15 berries s day, but I eat a few hear and a few there.

7. Elizabeth Croft says

I don’t have a comment,but I have a question. Our last ice storm I walked out on the porch stepped off and down I went .I broke my wrist.For months I was in constant pain.Now it is once in a while or if i turn my hand a certain way.I can not close my hand and make a fist. Do you think that the Heal and sooth could help me?

8. Steve says

Elizabeth, Interestingly enough, the enzymes do have an unique ability to help bone do what is called “Remodeling” and that is when a bone breaks the body knows how to heal its self (or return the bone to the way it was) and the bone its self will have its own process of recovery but in some cases the remodeling does not complete its self, in part as we get older our bodies just dont have what is needed to get the bone back to the way it was, so yes enzymes can help re-balance the body and allow the body and bone to get as close to normal form and function of the wrist, not to mention that you most likely have a ton of scar tissue in the wrist and the enzymes do a great job of removing that excess scar tissue and that will help the wrist feel normal…